Caneinorlando Paradise Camp Challenge Wrap-Up

Advertisement
Advertisement
GIF by Supercompressor

Advertisement
Advertisement
RVA you need to post a warning with the original post that hip boots will be a necessity during the reading of this thread…😜

Is there a particular post where CIO went nuts or was it the cumulative effect of repetition that did it? This is good stuff. Well done RVA.

Go Canes!
When I was in law school we learned the term “Prurient Interest” and I think this is what it means… and I support this type of thought process as I too would want to see the explosion. But you are correct, it’s just the cumulative effect of everything - the sum of all of his fine work. There’s are threads where he told different posters to meet him at Paradise on June 26th and say it to his face so that was the impetus. It got to the point where he would say “June 26 puzzy” (or was it Faqqit?) and finally he just responded with “June 26”. Lol

Advertisement
when did caneinorland become swflhurriance? can we change our screen names freely?
He changed a couple months ago. You can go to your profile and there’s a place to do it. Once you change it, you have to wait 30 days to change it again if you want to change it back.

Poster: “Butch sucks”
CIO: June 26 puzzy

Poster: “you sniff jocks”
CIO: June 26 Faqqit

Poster: “you put ketchup on hot dogs”
CIO: June 26

Advertisement
Back