Caneinorlando Paradise Camp Challenge Wrap-Up

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
For those of you who have been following the board closely leading up to Paradise Camp, our hero put out the challenge to any and all **** talkers to “say it to my face, puzzy” on June 26th at Paradise. After careful planning with @SWFLHurricane, the event went off with complete news coverage. We offer a wrap-up of the events as reported sporadically through the day during the 3rd Annual Caneinorlando “Say It To My Face, Puzzy” Challenge at Paradise Camp.

Some poRsters got pounded, one got de-nutted and others were just flat out dropped by the Iron Chef. The message was clear. Let this be a warning to all who do things such as suggest Shaq was better than Nate Webster, say that DVD was faster than Froggy Shipman or argue that Butch was not forced to leave UM over money. Don’t cash checks you can’t cover.

It started with a morning promo at Greentree. CIO was already amped up. (That’s me next to him acting scared… ok, I was scared)…

AF6D03E2-0102-4FF1-AA2B-8C47344A253A.gif

The day’s first action took place in the middle of campus when a random person complimented CIO on his Rolex and asked if they sold Timexes like that in Dolphin Mall….

467DABC9-F9DB-429F-8DE8-B651F7E933B6.gif

Inside Soffer, a large unidentified CIS poRster told CIO that he didn’t believe that he really has Ed Reed on speed dial. What followed was an astounding display of martial arts training inspired by Rodney Dangerfield’s diving maneuver in Back to School…

BE839183-0A9A-4835-9EFA-3533A1901FAD.gif

Next, after Karate Kid-style crane kicking and ground punching another CIS poRster for claiming that Larry Coker deserved credit for the 2001 championship, not Butch, campus police chased CIO from the building. He was heard yelling something about the number of 1st rounders drafted…

7AD75E5A-DB3A-4536-828A-7336FE3899A4.gif

Though campus police have been notified that the 3rd Annual Caneinorlando “say it to my face, Puzzy” challenge is an officially sanctioned activity, they felt it best to keep extra officers posted until daylight as Caneinorlando seems to think the war is still on… 24/7/365…

BE81A556-53CF-415A-A06E-1D2C11A41A06.gif

Like I said - Don’t cash any checks you don’t have funds for. My guy remains undefeated… and didn’t break a hip or pull a hammy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They were so scared, Nada showed up................Including Myself....
Dude… that WAS the story… but we changed it, hence, this thread.

Sorry, I should have explained that before. I can see my brain is racing again. Okay, here it goes.

Everything. You. Read. In. The. OP. Now. Happened. Starting. With. The. Guy. Who. Called. Your. Rolex. A. Timex. By. Mistake.

Dude… that WAS the story… but we changed it, hence, this thread.

Sorry, I should have explained that before. I can see my brain is racing again. Okay, here it goes.

Everything. You. Read. In. The. OP. Now. Happened. Starting. With. The. Guy. Who. Called. Your. Rolex. A. Timex. By. Mistake.
Lol at My Rolex is a Timex....I barely even wear it...I wear my Invicta alot more often

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back