Caneinorlando Paradise Camp Challenge Wrap-Up

Advertisement
See… that’s how fights start here.

(I agree, I haven’t worn a watch in years. My phone is like a giant pocket watch.)
Kinda disagree. I understand, I guess, fighting a guy who mocks your watch. That’s just typical fight or flight disrespect ego hijinx. But wanting to fight a guy who asks ‘what’s a watch?’ That’s straight psychopath type stuff. Ain’t no psychopaths here all up in this watch isht.

Advertisement
Have fun sportin your Droid attached to your wrist (real fashionable statement I tell ya)...I'll sport my watch on my wrist....just in case my phone is in my pocket...
If a watch is a ‘fashion statement,’ it’s a fuggin expensive one. Just buy her some flowers and call it a date.

Have fun sportin your Droid attached to your wrist (real fashionable statement I tell ya)...I'll sport my watch on my wrist....just in case my phone is in my pocket...
See you’re looking at it from a fashion statement sense and I get that. Try looking at a cell phone as a modern day version of a pocket watch.

0DBBFD7F-7EF8-44A1-AE7C-66EF3907994E.gif

Kinda disagree. I understand, I guess, fighting a guy who mocks your watch. That’s just typical fight or flight disrespect ego hijinx. But wanting to fight a guy who asks ‘what’s a watch?’ That’s straight psychopath type stuff. Ain’t no psychopaths here all up in this watch isht.
Ummmm…. Yes.

Advertisement
She bought it for me....She's a Critical Care Nurse at about $90,000 a yr....I think she was able to afford it...
No idea why you’re telling us how much your girl makes, but she must love you. 90K less taxes, less rent, less car loan, less phone plan, less food, less clothes, less something to save for the future, less other stuff you need, that ain’t leave a lot to buy a rolex for your man with.

No idea why you’re telling us how much your girl makes, but she must love you. 90K less taxes, less rent, less car loan, less phone plan, less food, less clothes, less something to save for the future, less other stuff you need, that ain’t leave a lot to buy a rolex for your man with.
She bought the Invicta not the Rolex

Advertisement
She didn't buy the Rolex...she bought the Invicta.....Car Loan???...Nah my man...Paid for....Rent??....She lives with me...and my Townhome is paid for....I'm retired, with a Boatload of $$$....She'll be just fine....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back