Cane Signees DT Courtel Jenkins and Kiy Hester.....(Pic)

deerob305

Junior
11.jpg:large

(R) S Kiy Hester and (L) DT Courtel Jenkins....welcometotheU!!

Advertisement
I almost confused Kiy for the dude on the right and Jenkins for the dude on the left, so thanks for clarifying with the (R) and (L) designations.

Just playing bro, thanks for posting!!!

Advertisement
I almost confused Kiy for the dude on the right and Jenkins for the dude on the left, so thanks for clarifying with the (R) and (L) designations.

No problem...tryin to bring a little joy to this board...seems like people Stoll worrying about who we didn't get, then who we did pull in...I think both are going to be really good....

No problem...tryin to bring a little joy to this board...seems like people Stoll worrying about who we didn't get, then who we did pull in...I think both are going to be really good....
I think they are both going to be real good solid players with a chance to excel, JMO.

Advertisement
Both are going to do work at the U! I like Jenkins attitude. No drama, strictly business. He's going to impress

Sky's the limit. If he continues to work as hard as he did this past season - watch out. Kid has tremendous potential. Plays with a chip on his shoulder and like he has something to prove. Glad he's a Cane!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Corch D'Onofrio: Hey kid, can I borrow those suspenders? This belt ain't cutting it. You ever been to the Carrabba's in Hoboken? Love that place.

Advertisement
I'm fairly certain I had that same hat Hester was wearing back when I was in the 7th grade.

The U is popular in the Northeast. Recruits want to see someplace new. As crazy as it sounds, it might be easier to recruit up there than in the South Florida.

Advertisement
Back