Cane Selfie

WANT!
456.jpg

http://www.varsitypreps.com/2015-solb-stood-usf-camp/

Rodrick Archer (6’1, 190, 4.41)
"He won the fastest linebacker race with ease and did a nice job covering elite RB Dalvin Cook."

It would be great to see him at S at the next level if he is able to cover. Has prototypical size and speed for S.

Great athlete and strong for his age.
Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 190 lbs
40: 4.55 secs
Bench Max: 275
Squat Max: 405
Shuttle: 4.62
Vertical: 37 inches

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wanna see scarlette play with his size more, hes fast yea but he isnt that nimble on his feet, i wanna see him running over people
He has been a letdown when I've seen him. Not to say he can't get much better though of course. He is a freak, no doubt. Insane size and speed combo he just doesn't play like it yet.

i would definitely take my chances with him.

I guess I'm kind of in that "we getting everybody" mode right now.

Hes definately a take, all those knocks on him can be fixed through coaching

Agreed.

Ive been a little down on the kid because his recruitment has been a bit of a joke. But then I gotta remember if all these dudes were on my nuts when I was a teenager I would have been a real prick as well.

Advertisement
I wanna see scarlette play with his size more, hes fast yea but he isnt that nimble on his feet, i wanna see him running over people
He has been a letdown when I've seen him. Not to say he can't get much better though of course. He is a freak, no doubt. Insane size and speed combo he just doesn't play like it yet.

i would definitely take my chances with him.

I guess I'm kind of in that "we getting everybody" mode right now.

Hes definately a take, all those knocks on him can be fixed through coaching

Agreed.

Ive been a little down on the kid because his recruitment has been a bit of a joke. But then I gotta remember if all these dudes were on my nuts when I was a teenager I would have been a real prick as well.

How he has changed his tone of his recruitment shows there was a lot influence on him at Uschool

Advertisement
WANT!
456.jpg

"He won the fastest linebacker race with ease and did a nice job covering elite RB Dalvin Cook."

It would be great to see him at S at the next level if he is able to cover. Has prototypical size and speed for S.

why didn't they offer this guy yet?

WANT!
456.jpg

Not sure, none of the big 3 offered so he committed to FAU with his cousin Scarlett

Advertisement
Advertisement
They got a other 1!!!
459.jpg

Hope we close out with phillips, durante, and chatman, I see Therrell Gosier being a top mismatch tight end that can't be covered with his speed. With all Phillips has been through I hope we land him, if so he has plenty to play for, I love players with that mentality.

WANT!
456.jpg

Not sure, none of the big 3 offered so he committed to FAU with his cousin Scarlett

463.jpg

Advertisement
Back