Cane Selfie

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore
450.jpg

Bringin the lulz! Archer, Scarlett, Bruce

Advertisement
Things looking mighty Sunny at The U. I guess some Clouds moved out the way. I want all 3. if Scarlett come, Archer coming, which means Sam Bruce has a high possibility of coming.

Advertisement
We should offer Archer & Lock up all 3!

How about offer Ronnie Hoggins...

im sorry but the "offer Ronnie Hoggins" is bull crap. if you think he is a great prospect then i apologize but if you think it would get Ridley and SBB then its bull crap. they said how they wanted to play together and committed to Bama leaving Hoggins at the alter.if they were that close they wouldnt have committed knowing he will never get an offer from Bama. Hoggins is a nice 3 star prospect though.

Glad to see we are still recruiting Scarlett, many people talk down on him but fail to realize this guy has speed for days, similar to the speed a healthy Sony had. We need more speed on the roster and Scarlett reminds me of a faster/bigger Devonta Freeman. I really want him in this class if one of our current rbs decommit.

im sorry but the "offer Ronnie Hoggins" is bull crap. if you think he is a great prospect then i apologize but if you think it would get Ridley and SBB then its bull crap. they said how they wanted to play together and committed to Bama leaving Hoggins at the alter.if they were that close they wouldnt have committed knowing he will never get an offer from Bama. Hoggins is a nice 3 star prospect though.

I actually do like Ronnie as a player

Advertisement

I agree with this, but it would not hurt to put the three on the spot and make it known that all three have to commit or its no deal, then you will see how serious their bond is. Hoggins is actually a good prospect alone. I always thought they just wanted to get their boy a UM offer than dodge us but I could be wrong.

I wanna see scarlette play with his size more, hes fast yea but he isnt that nimble on his feet, i wanna see him running over people

Archer should be a Cane. I know we have talked about it before, but every class we should bring in a guy like Archer or Khalid McGee to be...at minimum...an enforcer in sub packages.

Advertisement
I wanna see scarlette play with his size more, hes fast yea but he isnt that nimble on his feet, i wanna see him running over people

So you want to see him run more like 2015 RB Mike Weber, who was recently offered by UM after he came down for an unofficial visit. So now who do you take the local kid in scarlett or Weber who apparently is really feeling miami now that he has visited. I say Scarlett all the way.

[video=youtube_share;VC9Nzw9pLJI]http://youtu.be/VC9Nzw9pLJI[/video]

[video=youtube_share;JMsUTohE4iI]http://youtu.be/JMsUTohE4iI[/video]

Last edited:

Bingo....

Advertisement
He has been a letdown when I've seen him. Not to say he can't get much better though of course. He is a freak, no doubt. Insane size and speed combo he just doesn't play like it yet.

i would definitely take my chances with him.

I guess I'm kind of in that "we getting everybody" mode right now.

He has been a letdown when I've seen him. Not to say he can't get much better though of course. He is a freak, no doubt. Insane size and speed combo he just doesn't play like it yet.

i would definitely take my chances with him.

I guess I'm kind of in that "we getting everybody" mode right now.

Hes definately a take, all those knocks on him can be fixed through coaching

Advertisement
Back