Cane fans in Canada

Jaromir Jagr

Senior
Banned
How the **** do you watch bowl games? I'm in Toronto and literally can't find one sports bar with one bowl game.

Advertisement
Being a College football fan in Canada isn't easy. You either buy the sports package or stream the games.

TSN 3 is playing the Stanford vs TCU game. Depending what restaurant you're at they normally will put it on a TV for you.. Unless the local hockey team is playing.

Being a College football fan in Canada isn't easy. You either buy the sports package or stream the games.

TSN 3 is playing the Stanford vs TCU game. Depending what restaurant you're at they normally will put it on a TV for you.. Unless the local hockey team is playing.

Yeah, the Maple Leafs play tonight, tomorrow and Sunday.

The Miami game is on TSN3.
It is a pain - people just don't know college football up here.
The leafs aren't even playing Saturday night and I bet every bar will still have a hockey game on..........I'd call ahead to a few places and make sure they'll put the Miami game on for you on a decent tv. Good luck!

Advertisement
The Miami game is on TSN3.
It is a pain - people just don't know college football up here.
The leafs aren't even playing Saturday night and I bet every bar will still have a hockey game on..........I'd call ahead to a few places and make sure they'll put the Miami game on for you on a decent tv. Good luck!

Thanks for the tip. I'll check in with a few around here tomorrow.

Walk around Toronto reminding people that Phil Kessel is s two time Stanley Cup champion. I'm sure that'll open some doors for you.

How the **** do you watch bowl games? I'm in Toronto and literally can't find one sports bar with one bowl game.

Real Sports Bar and Grill downtown will have the game on, they have a ton of TVs in there, although they'll likely have hockey on the big screen.

Advertisement
If it's not available on the Cogeco sports pack, then there's always a stream to be found somewhere (usually somewhere on Reddit these days). If you have US cable company credentials for login, and a good VPN to fool ESPN into thinking you're in the US, then streaming through espn.com could be an option, too. I haven't missed a game since I got up here 10 years ago.

How do Canadians become Miami fans?

Please share your stories, TIA.

First of all Leafs suck. Miami game will be on TSN.

Killa . I am a cane fan because I played football against Alonzo Highsmith when his dad was playing in the CFL with Montreal. Family moved to SFLA when career was done. Alonzo went to the U and its been 30 years of bleeding orange and green. Not many Canes up here but those that are ..diehards

My hate for FSU and anything gatror runs deep.

`We will beat Wisky

Advertisement
Why are you worried? You aren’t a canes fan and the Gators aren’t in a bowl for you to miss watching?

Any sports bar or Cane Orange Bowl watch parties near Inuvik in the Northwest Territory? Asking for a friend who has snow mobile and Bush Plane.

Advertisement
Any sports bar or Cane Orange Bowl watch parties near Inuvik in the Northwest Territory? Asking for a friend who has snow mobile and Bush Plane.

Northwest Territory? Holy ****, bro. Didn't realize their was life up there, along with Yukon and Nunavut, too.

I used to watch the Canes games on ESPNx which was part of Rogers Super Sports package until the package became too expensive for me. Afterwards I am watching their games on live-streaming sites via Reddit. The U against Wisky will be on TSN3 tomorrow night.

Last edited:
How do Canadians become Miami fans?

Please share your stories, TIA.

Before the national championship game between Nebraska and Miami, I read an article about the Huskers repeatedly running up the score against some teams in Time magazine and they made me so disgusting and hate them. I became joyous when Miami upset them in the game. Afterwards I have been a loyal Canes fan.

I would protest.

canada.jpg

Advertisement
Back