Cane DTs over the decades. Who was the greatest?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sapp was ridiculous here. So was Jerome. Loved Tez.

Not in top 5 but I always thought Damione Lewis was overrated here (relative to ranking) until his last year where he made a nice jump.

William Joseph was underrated.

Forgotten but Kareem Brown had one **** of a great last year here.

Kareem Brown!!! Wow, we have had a bunch of good DTs over the years

Advertisement
Lol...I'd say I remember him...he tore his ACL the last regular season game in 94. If that doesn't happen, and Kenny Holmes and Kenard aren't banged up as well...we beat Nebraska in the 95 OB....

Oh man thats a game I wanna forget. Here comes the probation years

Advertisement
Oh man thats a game I wanna forget. Here comes the probation years
Sapp Destroyed that entire Nebraska backfield for 3 quarters literally all by himself. Sent Frazier to the bench for Berringer (RIP) and then Berringer there as well. If Riley, Lang and Holmes are at 100%, and Costa hits a Wide Open Chris T Jones and Jonathon Harris for easy TDs...we win going away.

It’s hard to argue against JB because not only was he a great player, he embodied the Hurricanes maybe more than any other single player. I know there were great tackles before him but I’ve always felt like JB set the standard that everyone else tried to match. Maybe some even surpassed him on the field like Sapp in 94 but JB is Hurricanes football.

Advertisement
I always had a soft spot for Antonio “two play Dix” Dixon — both for improving as a player and for overcoming his stutter to be a great interview

DAN SILEO JR

25KPq2exunlnVghnGb.gif

@Memnon Fight me!

Advertisement
Back