Can you imagine

Advertisement
No extension ...

But he would probably keep his job.

I'd be against that, as I think the only way he should be allowed to come back is if he coaches, at least, 14 games next year.

That means bowl game and ACC title game. Win or lose ... If he coaches those two (2) games (HIGHLY UNLIKELY), he will have earned the right to return.

Of course ... If he did that, he might leave on his own for another job ... :sanford:

Yeah, he needs to get to the ACC title game. A 9 win regular season and bowl loss is 9-4. An 8-4 regular season and bowl win is 9-4. Neither one is very good. 9-3 regular season, and no ACC title game appearance, isn't any better than 2013. It's time to play for something meaningful.

I'd be against that, as I think the only way he should be allowed to come back is if he coaches, at least, 14 games next year.

That means bowl game and ACC title game. Win or lose ... If he coaches those two (2) games (HIGHLY UNLIKELY), he will have earned the right to return.

Of course ... If he did that, he might leave on his own for another job ... :sanford:[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
9-4? Do you have us winning the ACC Coastal? Seriously, it's not the total of wins, it's the Quality of wins...

If we lose to FSU, Duke, GT, Clemson, who'd this team really beat? Nebraska & Cincinati are just ok, North Carolina, & Virginia Tech, Pittsburgh are pretty much even with us, Virginia is just bad, and the others are not worth mentioning...

The only way Fat Al gets those quality wins, is he'll have to change his Scheme. Both on Offense & Defense.. If Fat Al allows Coley to call plays like he did against FSU that first half & keep the pressure on for the whole game, we have chance. But more importantly, if Fat Al allows No'D to call plays like the first half of the FSU game & make the correct adjustments during halftime well folks, we just might win a few more games then just against teams with losing records...

There are No Excuses this year, we have plenty of experienced & quality players to play with anyone on our schedule, what it's going to come down to, is Coaching....

Doesn't matter his record as long as he wins the coastal and a bowl game

So sad. The University isnt even talking ACC Championship. They're talking COASTAL

He will NOT go 9-4. He will NOT win the Coastal.

Watch, 7-5 and the Goldenites will be swaggering and saying "I told you so!".

****, they worshipped him for 6-7 last season.

Don't worry, he will NOT win 8 games.

Advertisement
EVERY ACC team we play in 2015 will be upgraded and better than last year, be it coach, team or both. (except FSU, but they will be good enough to embarrass us again in 2015)

PLUS, several coaches know that a loss to Golden will be the end of their careers (Golden's Daddy Mike London, Dabo, Fedora for three)

Nebraska doesn't have that running back, but a much better coach, and ANY RB scorches us anyways.

Cincy could beat us. Away game, team probably already quits on Golden by then, etc)

I'm praying for FAU to get their signature win! That would do it for this **** coaching staff!

That post reminds me of all the people back in the day who said that Bryan Boitano was the greatest skater of all time. Then one guy said, " If he's that great why the **** doesnt he just play hockey?"

If golden had the ability to bust a 9-4 record, why the **** didn't he do it in 2014 when he had a roster full of elite talent?

Advertisement
Going through the schedule I just don't see how 9 wins is possible with how we have been playing.

Okay the 2 gimme games against FAU and Butane Cooker 2-0

Nebraska...Well they have a new Coach and New OC and New DC so let's say we win this via surprise 3-0

Cincy? They whipped us last year at home...more than likely a loss. 3-1

@FSU - As much as I want to say we can go in there and win it's a rivalry game I am going to go with loss. 3-2

Virginia Tech - Okay we might win this one. 4-2

Clemson - Nope. Their defense is good ours is not. 4-3

@Duke We should win this, but it could be a trap game. Going with a win 5-3

Virginia - I don't think so they smashed us last year and could do it again 5-4

UNC - Okay I think we take this 5-5

Gtech - I think we win this one 6-5 (Yeah bowl eligible!)

Pitt - I think we lose this. 6-6

Now the last part I could be off but 6-6 seems realistic. So being honest it would take us to run the table after Clemson to go 9 wins.
That means beating Duke, UVA, UNC, G-Tech, and Pitt to get 9 wins...and the saddest part is we can't beat those teams and we used to be able to always beat those teams :confusion:

Wow is it sad... maybe this will be like 2013 and we win 5 in a row, but I will be really surprised if we do.

That post reminds me of all the people back in the day who said that Bryan Boitano was the greatest skater of all time. Then one guy said, " If he's that great why the **** doesnt he just play hockey?"

If golden had the ability to bust a 9-4 record, why the **** didn't he do it in 2014 when he had a roster full of elite talent?

He did it in 2013 by going to the wire against wake forest and UNC.

Theres a distinct possibility alf has an 8 or 9 win season and gets extended.

Advertisement
FSU - L
Clemson - L
Nebraska - L
GT - L
VT - W
Cincy - W
UNC - W
Duke - W
Pitt - W
UVA - W
FAU - W
BCU - W

I ain't never met any grown man that talked about Brian Boitano. I worry about who you surround yourself with.

Advertisement
Back