Pitt - W
UVA - W
FAU - W
BCU - W

He'll lose 2 out of UVA, VT, UNC, Pitt, @ Cincy

And I'm being nice by saying he'll only lose 2. 6 loss season at best

Advertisement
Doesn't matter his record as long as he wins the coastal and a bowl game

So sad. The University isnt even talking ACC Championship. They're talking COASTAL

Well. They've been in the All Canes Conference for over a decade and haven't won the coastal once.*

*Shapiro'd

EVERY ACC team we play in 2015 will be upgraded and better than last year, be it coach, team or both. (except FSU, but they will be good enough to embarrass us again in 2015)

PLUS, several coaches know that a loss to Golden will be the end of their careers (Golden's Daddy Mike London, Dabo, Fedora for three)

Nebraska doesn't have that running back, but a much better coach, and ANY RB scorches us anyways.

Cincy could beat us. Away game, team probably already quits on Golden by then, etc)

I'm praying for FAU to get their signature win! That would do it for this **** coaching staff!

FSU wont be as good, but they will still be better than Miami.

Virginia Tech will be about the same-defensively strong, offensively challenged.

I don't think Clemson will be as strong-they lost a ton on defense.

Duke will be weaker-they lose their 3 best players.

Virginia will be about the same.

UNC should be much better.

Georgia Tech will be a little better.

Pittsburgh will be a little better unless Boyd gets kicked off the team.

Nebraska lost their entire starting OL and 3 OL second stringers (that's 8 of their top 10). They lost there number 1 and 2 RB, including their super star. They lost their number 1 and 3 WRs, including their all time statistical leader. Nebraska does not reload. They return a TE that they haven't thrown to and a QB who is an inaccurate passer. They lost their best defensive player at DE, 2 LBs, 2 DBs and they have a new coaching staff and system-they will be much worse.

Cincinnati should be better.

Advertisement
I don't really disagree with your perspective on our opposition ...

But it's telling that our projected wins are based, primarily, on how bad the other teams are. And not based on how "good" we are.

Literally, the "they are even worse than us" argument.

Man, the depths of mediocrity we have reached ...

EVERY ACC team we play in 2015 will be upgraded and better than last year, be it coach, team or both. (except FSU, but they will be good enough to embarrass us again in 2015)

PLUS, several coaches know that a loss to Golden will be the end of their careers (Golden's Daddy Mike London, Dabo, Fedora for three)

Nebraska doesn't have that running back, but a much better coach, and ANY RB scorches us anyways.

Cincy could beat us. Away game, team probably already quits on Golden by then, etc)

I'm praying for FAU to get their signature win! That would do it for this **** coaching staff!

FSU wont be as good, but they will still be better than Miami.

Virginia Tech will be about the same-defensively strong, offensively challenged.

I don't think Clemson will be as strong-they lost a ton on defense.

Duke will be weaker-they lose their 3 best players.

Virginia will be about the same.

UNC should be much better.

Georgia Tech will be a little better.

Pittsburgh will be a little better unless Boyd gets kicked off the team.

Nebraska lost their entire starting OL and 3 OL second stringers (that's 8 of their top 10). They lost there number 1 and 2 RB, including their super star. They lost their number 1 and 3 WRs, including their all time statistical leader. Nebraska does not reload. They return a TE that they haven't thrown to and a QB who is an inaccurate passer. They lost their best defensive player at DE, 2 LBs, 2 DBs and they have a new coaching staff and system-they will be much worse.

Cincinnati should be better.

I think you guys misunderstood the OP ... he meant 9.4 inches of salami out of his @#%. would be a stretch but certainly doable for Big Al.

Unfortunately it won't even take that.
Even one game better than last year will be used as a success

We beat Cincy by 21 points. What are you talking about?

Going through the schedule I just don't see how 9 wins is possible with how we have been playing.

Okay the 2 gimme games against FAU and Butane Cooker 2-0

Nebraska...Well they have a new Coach and New OC and New DC so let's say we win this via surprise 3-0

Cincy? They whipped us last year at home...more than likely a loss. 3-1

@FSU - As much as I want to say we can go in there and win it's a rivalry game I am going to go with loss. 3-2

Virginia Tech - Okay we might win this one. 4-2

Clemson - Nope. Their defense is good ours is not. 4-3

@Duke We should win this, but it could be a trap game. Going with a win 5-3

Virginia - I don't think so they smashed us last year and could do it again 5-4

UNC - Okay I think we take this 5-5

Gtech - I think we win this one 6-5 (Yeah bowl eligible!)

Pitt - I think we lose this. 6-6

Now the last part I could be off but 6-6 seems realistic. So being honest it would take us to run the table after Clemson to go 9 wins.
That means beating Duke, UVA, UNC, G-Tech, and Pitt to get 9 wins...and the saddest part is we can't beat those teams and we used to be able to always beat those teams :confusion:

Wow is it sad... maybe this will be like 2013 and we win 5 in a row, but I will be really surprised if we do.

Advertisement
FSU - L
Clemson - L
Nebraska - L
GT - L
VT - W
Cincy - W
UNC - W
Duke - W
Pitt - W
UVA - W
FAU - W
BCU - W

Rok, that dranking before noon will mess you up!

VT is due to give us another *** whipping. Bud Foster wants a piece of Brad's ***, and he's got some linemen to do it.
UNC is UM lite, but they're bringing back ten offensive starters, and Chizik is his new defensive guy. I'd say tossup.
Duke,Pitt,or UVA will give us one other loss. (Golden always finds a way.)

I think we lose six.

That post reminds me of all the people back in the day who said that Bryan Boitano was the greatest skater of all time. Then one guy said, " If he's that great why the **** doesnt he just play hockey?"

If golden had the ability to bust a 9-4 record, why the **** didn't he do it in 2014 when he had a roster full of elite talent?

I ain't never met any grown man that talked about Brian Boitano. I worry about who you surround yourself with.

Really? i thought the comparison of al golden and Brian Boitano was on point. :)

Advertisement
9 wins would be awesome for UM. How many times have we won 9 games in the last 10 years? He'd deserve a nice extension and raise if he could engineer that sort of improvement.

ive said it multiple times, hes gonna do it, hes actually gonna finish 9-5 ,and after starting 4-0, will go 5-3 after cincinnati and get smashed in acc ship and bowl game

Last edited:
Again, 4-8.....and I'm wondering if that isn't too optimistic. Would be funny as **** if we lost to FAU. I KNOW we're losing to the miserable Hoos again.

Advertisement
FSU - L
Clemson - L
Nebraska - L
GT - L
VT - W
Cincy - W
UNC - W
Duke - W
Pitt - W
UVA - W
FAU - W
BCU - W

If we start out with 4Ls, no way we run the table at the end. So far under this coaching staff, the team has shown a penchant for folding after critical losses.

ive said it multiple times, hes gonna do it, hes actually gonna finish 9-5 ,and after starting 4-0, will go 5-3 after cincinnati and get smashed in acc ship and bowl game
Finally. I've been saying that we get to FSU at 4-0. Highly likely. 4-4 or 5-3 after that doesn't seem like a ridiculous stretch either. The key would then be a rematch against FSU or Clemson (likely a loss) and then a bowl game where we have not fared well recently. 9-3 probably gets you the ACC Championship game and would lead to the 9-5 final record assuming a bowl loss. 8-4 yields 8-5 or 9-4 if we finally break the bowl streak as we would likely be placed out of the ACCCG with a 4-4 conference record.

Advertisement
Back