Can y’all STFU about 56 now please?!

Let It Go Reaction GIF

Advertisement
If OP has any sense he’ll be the one who STFU after this high minded self important “I’m more reasonable than thou” fart sniffing drivel.

Hope the 5 star takes over the reps from Miller but I don’t know, somehow I get the feeling that the staff that started Patchan over Rousseau for **** near half a season may keep LT on the sidelines.

Real genius stuff OP. Maybe if you study enough tape you can be the next Manny Diaz.

If OP has any sense he’ll be the one who STFU after this high minded self important “I’m more reasonable than thou” fart sniffing drivel.

Hope the 5 star takes over the reps from Miller but I don’t know, somehow I get the feeling that the staff that started Patchan over Rousseau for **** near half a season may keep LT on the sidelines.

Real genius stuff OP. Maybe if you study enough tape you can be the next Manny Diaz.

Maybe he's not as great as we all hope he is? I'm not saying he's not, but Marcus Forston is a cop right now. I know this board likes to think every kid we sign is the 2nd coming of Christ, especially anyone with a pedigree even close to LT, but judging from the results of the past 20 years, it might not be true. And it's not just because every coach who has ever walked through the door is trash on toast, either. Lorenzo Lingard had a statue built on this board before he got here, and even under a new staff I'm looking forward to saying hello to him when he delivers my wife's daily Amazon packages in a couple years.

But enlighten us. I'm interested in hearing how staff members are trashing current players. I don't care if the kid is overrated (again, not saying he is)...I'm not down with coaches dragging their names through the mud just to try to entice future prospects. So what exactly is Simpson doing?

Can you please STFU now about #56.

We tried to tell you. In 1 game he’s almost accomplished what the older dudes have done in the entire season.

Advertisement
Zero technique. None. Simply playing bully ball. He’s going to be a star, but he’s NOT READY, and he’s NOT better than the kids ahead of him right now. The staff deserves an avalanche of criticism, but not every single dude we got is a ******* moron and not every single decision they make is wrong.

Simpson is a good DL coach. I think we were all in agreement on that. Let him cook and do his thing. Taylor will be fine, he’s got abilities that can’t be taught. But what can be taught is not there yet. Give it some time.
Yet he still made more big plays than any D lineman the whole night.

Advertisement
If you needed any more evidence that this staff is a joke..........................

He’s exactly what I said he was. Quick, played with a lot of effort. Got stood up and pushed backwards many times. Very bright future. Should continue getting rotational snaps. Still behind 1 and 81, for sure. But you can see the natural gifts. Keep learning and getting stronger and he will be really good.

Advertisement
This did not age well. The kid is the goods. He'll look great in a Cristobal led team.

Been saying it along with others. We weren't saying that LT should've been starting day 1, but you need to get that kid acclimated as soon as possible. This kid didn't start seeing snaps until last week, in week 2, he was our best player on the DL (granted JHH was out).

Advertisement
Can you please STFU now about #56.

We tried to tell you. In 1 game he’s almost accomplished what the older dudes have done in the entire season.
Talk your ****, Tee. Talk that ****!

Advertisement
Back