Can we try and flip Brock Vandagriff?

Advertisement
We gotta see if he even interested first...I think it’s more realistic to go after Carson Beck than him.

Advertisement
On one of the latest Ivins podcast...there was a discussion about QB recruiting and I agree with what Lake said about us starting Freshman/RF QBs the last decade...and I really hope we can continue to find really good Grad Transfer QBs instead of these young guys to be the starters it just hasn't been working for us

Advertisement
Glad to see OP getting treated kindly here. When I asked the the question earlier today about Vandagriff, if JT Daniels transfers to UGA, the mean people came out.
I’m working on being a better slapdick. Yes I just sent a mean one out to Stefan but I strongly dislike Jon Richt.

Advertisement
Now that Kirby has taken a second QB transfer this cycle, Many expecting Daniels to be UGA starter in 2021.... Do yall think we can get in on Vandagriff? pretty sure he was lied to by Kirby
Personally I love this take. His skillset fits perfectly with Lashlee’s offense, but he’s going to have a lot of teams trying to flip him now so the competition is going to be pretty stiff.

He’d be a HUGE get, but we likely won’t have a chance with him until the season starts and he sees the offense perform.

Advertisement
Which thread was it?

Oh so my pal Southside was in the middle of it.

Glad to see OP getting treated kindly here. When I asked the the question earlier today about Vandagriff, if JT Daniels transfers to UGA, the mean people came out. Thank goodness for @Zbrod95 and @flagator86

You know I'm not mean, but I'm not sure how we can flipz a 2021 kid because a 2018 kid just transferred to UGa.

Maybe?

Advertisement
Back