Can we get real analysis on here?

ALLoverCANE

Recruit
Or do you guys only follow this team to celebrate when we win, and whine and moan when we lose? Do any of you actually like football?

An example of real analysis: Roman Marciante's article yesterday (https://www.canesinsight.com/news/.6643/). Even-handed. Highlighted both the good and the bad.

The team is a handful of plays away from being 7-0. They would be a fraud 7-0 team, but when you're that close to being undefeated, you're not a dumpster fire, either. Good things are happening, just not enough of them to overcome the bad things plus the bad luck. Why don't we talk about the good things in a level-headed way, and talk about the bad things in a level-headed way, and talk about the bad luck in a level-headed way?

All of this complaining about the coaches, the AD, the BOT, etc...it's just freaking boring. We get it. Your team lost and you are sad.

But for those of us who actually like football, who like to follow the story line of a season, the story line of multiple seasons, the career arcs of players, etc., this mindless, nuance-less negativity is just so...****...boring.

Advertisement
Here's some analysis.

We have THE worst, most incompetent, apathetic administration in the country. They have now hired, in succession, five consecutive ****** coaching staffs. The previous 4 were prematurely extended. The fifth will likely get his after we triumphantly beat FIU.

We have an "Athletic Director" that is easily THE most underqualified human being at his position in the entire country. He was the former head of ticket sales.

Hope that helps and brings the current situation up to speed for you.

Advertisement
Or do you guys only follow this team to celebrate when we win, and whine and moan when we lose? Do any of you actually like football?

An example of real analysis: Roman Marciante's article yesterday (https://www.canesinsight.com/news/.6643/). Even-handed. Highlighted both the good and the bad.

The team is a handful of plays away from being 7-0. They would be a fraud 7-0 team, but when you're that close to being undefeated, you're not a dumpster fire, either. Good things are happening, just not enough of them to overcome the bad things plus the bad luck. Why don't we talk about the good things in a level-headed way, and talk about the bad things in a level-headed way, and talk about the bad luck in a level-headed way?

All of this complaining about the coaches, the AD, the BOT, etc...it's just freaking boring. We get it. Your team lost and you are sad.

But for those of us who actually like football, who like to follow the story line of a season, the story line of multiple seasons, the career arcs of players, etc., this mindless, nuance-less negativity is just so...****...boring.
So you just want us to spin lies to you to pretend it's fair and balanced and there is a positive trajectory, even when there's not? Yep, that's much more entertaining.

Go listen to the coaches interviews if you want fairy dust shoved up your ***.

If you want to be honest with where we are as a team stay and join the CIS discussions.

the discussions arent good lol. half of it is banner talk or lets lose out or hope everyone bails on the school.

the CIS writers do a good job of analysis with their breakdowns tho sepcifically lance and roman

I like football. But to be specific, what I really like is good football. What I like even more than that is good football that leads to wins. What's even better than that is good football that leads to wins, and titles.

Some of my dislikes are bad football, used car salesmen disguised as football coaches, and long walks on the beach.

Just try and spin this....

the ESPN FPI favorite to win the Coastal -- at least for this week. -- Andrea Adelson
1. Clemson
2. Virginia
3. Pitt
4. Wake Forest
5. Florida State
6. Virginia Tech
7. North Carolina
8. Louisville
9. Boston College
10. Duke
11. NC State
12. Syracuse
13. Georgia Tech
14. Miami

Advertisement
Ha! My favorite part...

“ after we triumphantly beat FIU.“

I think we can eek out another 5-point beat down on them!

Here's some analysis.

We have THE worst, most incompetent, apathetic administration in the country. They have now hired, in succession, five consecutive ****** coaching staffs. The previous 4 were prematurely extended. The fifth will likely get his after we triumphantly beat FIU.

We have an "Athletic Director" that is easily THE most underqualified human being at his position in the entire country. He was the former head of ticket sales.

Hope that helps and brings the current situation up to speed for you.

PORST LESS OP
200.gif

Advertisement
the discussions arent good lol. half of it is banner talk or lets lose out or hope everyone bails on the school.

the CIS writers do a good job of analysis with their breakdowns tho sepcifically lance and roman

The breaks downs are fine. Both those guys know their stuff. Unfortunately for them the stuff they are breaking down is hot garbage. I’d rather not go back and forth with what type of garbage it is. It’s still garbage.

Advertisement
The breaks downs are fine. Both those guys know their stuff. Unfortunately for them the stuff they are breaking down is hot garbage. I’d rather not go back and forth with what type of garbage it is. It’s still garbage.

thats true, but if you are looking for an objective breakdown of game film, then those are the guys to read on this site. the rest is just a bunch of us complaining

Advertisement
Back