Can The Offense Get Going?

Advertisement
Manolo is working on a winning formula...
View attachment 97924
laff.gif

Advertisement
It's known by now looking in these threads that i hate this offense. But talking to somebody about this shîtty offense and they brought up enos in his first year at arkansas and how they struggled early.

I looked it up and the first 6 games at arkansas they averaged 23ppg and went 2-4. And they loss to toledo 12-16.

The last 7 games they averaged 46ppg and went 6-1. The 1 loss came to miss st and that's the game he dropped 50 on diaz defense.

So y'all think they can get it going like arkansas did? I hope so because I'm about 2 more ****** offensive drives away from having a stroke.
The real question is how good/bad was Arkansas's O line that year?

Advertisement
Can only hope so. There are glimpses of play calls where we look like we can tear **** up...then we go right back to stupid I form playaction trash.

It's known by now looking in these threads that i hate this offense. But talking to somebody about this shîtty offense and they brought up enos in his first year at arkansas and how they struggled early.

I looked it up and the first 6 games at arkansas they averaged 23ppg and went 2-4. And they loss to toledo 12-16.

The last 7 games they averaged 46ppg and went 6-1. The 1 loss came to miss st and that's the game he dropped 50 on diaz defense.

So y'all think they can get it going like arkansas did? I hope so because I'm about 2 more ****** offensive drives away from having a stroke.

Depends entirely on the OL

Not against bad teams. You need proof???

We hung 77 on bethune under richt. We drug a good ND team.
1 game two years ago? And it was Savanah St, who everyone drops 80 on them. Their DTs are smaller than our safeties. Actually that year we scored barely 40 against Bethune. Another bright poster we have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back