Can The Offense Get Going?

252cane

All-ACC
It's known by now looking in these threads that i hate this offense. But talking to somebody about this shîtty offense and they brought up enos in his first year at arkansas and how they struggled early.

I looked it up and the first 6 games at arkansas they averaged 23ppg and went 2-4. And they loss to toledo 12-16.

The last 7 games they averaged 46ppg and went 6-1. The 1 loss came to miss st and that's the game he dropped 50 on diaz defense.

So y'all think they can get it going like arkansas did? I hope so because I'm about 2 more ****** offensive drives away from having a stroke.

Screenshot_2019-09-26-16-46-45.png

Screenshot_2019-09-26-16-46-55.png

Edit: added the schedule

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's known by now looking in these threads that i hate this offense. But talking to somebody about this shîtty offense and they brought up enos in his first year at arkansas and how they struggled early.

I looked it up and the first 6 games at arkansas they averaged 23ppg and went 2-4. And they loss to toledo 12-16.

The last 7 games they averaged 46ppg and went 6-1. The 1 loss came to miss st and that's the game he dropped 50 on diaz defense.

So y'all think they can get it going like arkansas did? I hope so because I'm about 2 more ****** offensive drives away from having a stroke.
less play action and Jarren not holding the ball forever and the offense will be set. Also need some hurry up o

Hope so, we have had typical early season struggles. We need to sure up our redzone efficiency and change some tendencies. It’s absolutely plausible that we are experiencing early season struggles and if that’s the case hopefully we start humming on all cylinders. It would be the perfect time to do so with pivotal acc games coming up.

Advertisement
Not saying it can't happen but how does our current O-line stack up to that Arkansas line? If I remember right that Bielema O-line and was pretty solid. Barring some seriously quick development ours will not be.

Either that or Enos makes some adjustments moving away from the slow developing stuff that has been a staple so far.

Not saying it can't happen but how does our current O-line stack up to that Arkansas line? If I remember right that Bielema O-line and was pretty solid. Barring some seriously quick development ours will not be.

Either that or Enos makes some adjustments moving away from the slow developing stuff that has been a staple so far.
I agree. Arkansas o-line was better than this one.

Advertisement
He wont get fired. Only way he leaves after this year is if he decides too.
Honestly, if he cuts out the things that don’t work and that have been heavily talked about he wouldn’t be as bad as he looks right now(I dont Think he’s been that bad but cmu game was down right terrible) . We can still field a good offense under enos if changes and tendencies are made schematically

Advertisement
Honestly, if he cuts out the things that don’t work and that have been heavily talked about he wouldn’t be as bad as he looks right now(I dont Think he’s been that bad but cmu game was down right terrible) . We can still field a good offense under enos if changes and tendencies are made schematically
I refuse to believe we're going to have a third consecutive coordinator that refuses to adjust. The CFB gods aren't THAT angry at us.

Advertisement
I have more faith in the offense than I do the defense in upcoming ACC play
Yeah those cmu running through the defense wide open and dropping passes and just overall not looking like what we are accustomed to certainly has me concerned. Hopefully adding bubba and Silvera to the defense will be huge helps. I think the O will start to jell though.

Advertisement
Back