Can somebody update the ******* big board?

RiDLer80

All-American
Tex, Problem, Pete some-**** body.

I was just looking at the big board for 2014 prospects and it only has 3 DT's on it. We offered more than that in the last two days. Can somebody update that thing with player profiles and links to their highlights?

That'd make things so much easier.

Advertisement
Tex, Problem, Pete some-**** body.

I was just looking at the big board for 2014 prospects and it only has 3 DT's on it. We offered more than that in the last two days. Can somebody update that thing with player profiles and links to their highlights?

That'd make things so much easier.

Can anyone tell me who we have offered at DT?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Larry has a thread, Tex has a big board and the site has a big board.

You mother****ers need to huddle up or something and figure this **** out. A lot of good info in too many separate places.

Yo bruh, Pete got better things to do than do his job.

Check this out if you need something up to date and legible.

http://canesinsight.com/threads/49118-The-OFFICIAL-Miami-Offers-Interest-Thread

Larry strikes again. You realize I go to school, right ?

Don't stop you from Tweetin' 60 times a day or didn't stop you from trolling the WEZ did it?

Get it together and while you're at it, have my old friend Peter Muller, Tom Boswell, or Professor Grant teach you some geography since you gettin that schoolin'.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hey RIDler...

I will update the BIG Board as soon as I arrive back home. I'm currently driving across Texas from El Paso to San Antonio. Sorry for any delay. Thank you for your readership.

Tex

I swear you cats are tough on here. Lol. Don't like what someone posts? Jump'em "grassy.com" style... Dont get an up to date interview? "Mike Bakas" them to ****...At least we dont have to deal with dannyboycane or sniffcanehora or whatever the **** his screen name was i guess..Lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back