Can manny improve to...

Advertisement
Blake James sucks and Diaz was a lazy hire. I'm in agreement. What you are missing is that an "AD that cares about football" who looks for and hires someone he thinks is a "hidden gem" or a slam dunk hire is just as likely to miss on the HC as a bad AD. You are living in a fantasy land where you think the three steps to winning a national championship are: 1. Hire an AD who cares 2. ? 3. Profit

How much is Harbaugh getting paid- you think Michigan doesn't want to win? Is Sarkisian a good example of a smart hire by Texas? Wasn't PeeWee Herman a "no doubter"? And LSU- did you think Orgeron was a hidden gem all along? Is Kirby Smart some kind of coaching genius? All of these programs "care about winning" and have ADs that thought they were absolutely making the right hire. Money and resources were no obstacle for most of these schools. And of all these hires, the one most derided by the school's own fan base was Eddy O, with the general consensus of LSU fans being that it was an awful hire of a coach who had failed at multiple stops.
**** we agree, really isn't much more to say. The talent is here, put the right people in there, quit promoting from within and go do some leg work. Will you hit every time? **** NO, I'm not saying that........

BUT F-U-C-K- I-N-G TRY!!!!!!!!!!

We are actually not as far apart on this as it seems, I just hold them to higher standards to perform their job

/Let's be straight on Eddie O, he won a championship by hiring Brady, that won him that title. He's no Saban/Urban, but that hire was GOLD

I mean they have won their conference every single year and he has made the Final 4 3 years and never finished below 6 in the Final polls and produced 2 Heisman winners....... BUT great points on his shortcomings after 4 years!!!!!!!

Let's see what we have done.......hold on.......... compiling the data...........We have never won our conference even once since joining it and are tied with Duke for ACC Coastal Titles with ONE. Yeah you're right, we don't want a guy like Riley, GREAT POINT!!!!!!!!!! :pgdead:
Hauk, where you at kid? I guess none of that counts as anything "of note"???

what a dunce

Advertisement
Hauk, where you at kid? I guess none of that counts as anything "of note"???

what a dunce

You missed the point you idiot

Where did I Riley was a **** coach I’ll wait

I said and I’ll write in caps so maybe it’ll help you a bit

IF RILEY WAS AT MIAMI AND WE WERE GETTING KILLED EVERYTIME WE MADE RHE PLAYOFFS HALF THIS BOARD WOULD BE ATTACKING RIKEY FOR NOT WINNING A BIG GAME

Did I say you would be doing it? Are you grouping yourself with the idiots of this board?

You missed the point you idiot

Where did I Riley was a **** coach I’ll wait

I said and I’ll write in caps so maybe it’ll help you a bit

IF RILEY WAS AT MIAMI AND WE WERE GETTING KILLED EVERYTIME WE MADE RHE PLAYOFFS HALF THIS BOARD WOULD BE ATTACKING RIKEY FOR NOT WINNING A BIG GAME

Did I say you would be doing it? Are you grouping yourself with the idiots of this board?
I would not, I would be happy as all get out and he would likely have us competing for ACC Titles and Final 4s, you know, those things you said are "nothing of note"? LMAO

Good talk kid

Have those Heisman winners done anything for them to win anything of note?

If we had Riley half this board would be botching and complaining he can’t win the “big game”
dumbass

Tom And Jerry Reaction GIF

Advertisement

What has he won

The conference they’ve been dominating for the past 20 years

I’m sure Oklahoma fans are so thrilled they’ve win the conference for the 100th time and love getting their **** pushed in the playoffs every single time

I suppose Bama consider not winning a NC a success as long as they win the SEC

Right

What has he won

The conference they’ve been dominating for the past 20 years

I’m sure Oklahoma fans are so thrilled they’ve win the conference for the 100th time and love getting their **** pushed in the playoffs every single time

I suppose Bama consider not winning a NC a success as long as they win the SEC

Right
I would love for Miami to win the ACC every year under a new HC and never finish ranked below 6th in the polls and play in 3 of the 4 Final Fours.

But hey, to a diaper wrapped kid like you that's "NOTHING OF NOTE". Based off that dumbass logic only 1 team a season wins anything of note, right dip****????

I would not, I would be happy as all get out and he would likely have us competing for ACC Titles and Final 4s, you know, those things you said are "nothing of note"? LMAO
Good talk kid

LMAO competing for final 4s

Yeah Riley is thrilled he made the final 4 and got his **** pushed in every time

and stop lying you would be *****ing about him getting killed

**** pushed in = Oklahoma went on to lose the 2018 Rose Bowl to Georgia in double overtime 54–48

My God are you 12 or just a complete moron????? Let's win the ACC ONCE before we scoff at coaches losing in the Final 4 on the regular, OK kid?

Advertisement
Blake James sucks and Diaz was a lazy hire. I'm in agreement. What you are missing is that an "AD that cares about football" who looks for and hires someone he thinks is a "hidden gem" or a "slam dunk hire" is just as likely to miss on the HC as a bad AD. You are living in a fantasy land where you think the three steps to winning a national championship are: 1. Hire an AD who cares 2. ? 3. Profit

How much is Harbaugh getting paid- you think Michigan doesn't want to win? Is Sarkisian a good example of a smart hire by Texas? Wasn't PeeWee Herman a "no doubter"? You really think Cristobal is going to win a NC at Oregon? And LSU- did you think Orgeron was a hidden gem all along? Is Kirby Smart some kind of coaching genius? All of these programs "care about winning" and have ADs that thought they were absolutely making the right hire. Money and resources were no obstacle for most of these schools. And of all these hires, the one most derided by the school's own fan base was Eddy O, with the general consensus of LSU fans being that it was an awful, lazy hire of a alcoholic coach who had failed at multiple stops.
Even if a lazy hire, book isn’t closed on Diaz!

Advertisement
Money talks, bullshlt walks.

Caring and commitment go hand-in-hand. There are only a handful of people here that are truly committed.

You and I both know that.
Different question. And I knew this would be brought up. I’m talking purely on fervor and most fans. Most fans don’t give/have that money to give. Not talking about people who gave big $. Different type of discussion.

There are tens of thousands of fans who buy tickets, travel and donate their hard earned $$$ every year.

Half this place is made up of trolls and frustrated arm chair coordinators.
I’m sorry but most people on this board are Canes fans. They’re not all trolls.

Advertisement
Back