Can manny improve to...

They have not put QBs in the L #1 overall and have them in the Heisman Finals every year until Lincoln showed. That is Riley and his system/ability to draw elite recruits transfers. His success is not because he inherited Bobs team like Larry did. He is the real deal. Your "look what he inherited" statement is laughable.

He has Rattler now and Caleb Williams after, both will be Heisman finalists if not winners. Watch.
You're the one with the laughable post, claiming that Riley was some coach in waiting when absolutely no one knew Stoops was retiring. He'd just won the Sugar Bowl 5 months before he retired ( in June if im not mistaken ) so when exactly did Riley do all this big time recruiting? And both of his Heisman qbs were transfers so stop acting like he recruited and developed them from day 1!

Advertisement
You're the one with the laughable post, claiming that Riley was some coach in waiting when absolutely no one knew Stoops was retiring. He'd just won the Sugar Bowl 5 months before he retired ( in June if im not mistaken ) so when exactly did Riley do all this big time recruiting? And both of his Heisman qbs were transfers so stop acting like he recruited and developed them from day 1!
Sure he was, he was being groomed as the next HC before Stoops retired, ask my buddy Berry Tramel. It was well known here.

LMAO at "hey guysms look what Riley inherited, is he really a good coach though guysmsss????"

what a dumb take kid

also since you may be new to this the OC does recruit, more than the HC, so that statement was as retarded as your inheritance take

and you don't want to give him credit for 3 transfer QBs he formed to Heisman winners/finalists and NFL picks?

He has been the HC since 2017 btw kid, you seem a bit lost on most everything

:pgdead:

Sure he was, he was being groomed as the next HC before Stoops retired, ask my buddy Berry Tramel. It was well known here.

LMAO at "hey guysms look what Riley inherited, is he really a good coach though guysmsss????"

what a dumb take kid

also since you may be new to this the OC does recruit, more than the HC, so that statement was as retarded as your inheritance take

and you don't want to give him credit for 3 transfer QBs he formed to Heisman winners/finalists and NFL picks?

He has been the HC since 2017 btw kid, you seem a bit lost on most everything

:pgdead:
You keep babling on and on about his EXPERIENCED qb TRANSFERS but what about the rest of the team? Nobody is doing LESS with more than Riley right now!

Advertisement
You keep babling on and on about his EXPERIENCED qb TRANSFERS but what about the rest of the team? Nobody is doing LESS with more than Riley right now!
You are a special one, he is widely recognized as Top 5 CFB coach in only 4 years on the job, and by most as the top offensive minded HC.

Please stop kid, it's not a good look

Last edited:
a lot of it lands on his defensive coordinator hire, he whom shall not be named is one of the worst coaches I have ever seen.

if he has a decent D coordinator, we probably win half of those losses. That being said, it is manny's fault for hiring the guy. But no one really knew he would be THAT bad, he showed promise at La tech and was an up and coming name at the time.

unfortunately seeing how bad our offense was his first year, the same can be said there. AND at the same time, that dude ALSO was seen as a big time up and coming coach. Many called his hire a home run

so manny just has terrible luck at this point more than anything really. Bum *** wide receivers, bum *** coordinators that never got remotely what you'd expect out of them given their hype. Then of course you got bubba **** baxa, more utter garbage that cost him games as well.

I don't blame manny one bit for saying he's gonna call plays this season, I wouldn't take another chance myself either. Lashlee appears at least serviceable, so if he can get his defense playing like 2018 again it's a promising season.

You are an idiot, he is widely recognized as Top 5 CFB coach in only 4 years on the job, please stop kid
What's up with the childish name calling? You honestly believe Stoops recruits / players are no longer with Oklahoma when the man just quit in 2016? And you trust to call someone else an idiot lol?

What's up with the childish name calling? You honestly believe Stoops recruits / players are no longer with Oklahoma when the man just quit in 2016? And you trust to call someone else an idiot lol?
Have you seen better or worse players/recruiting classes under Riley? Do you think OU falls off now that this is Rileys 5th year?? Are all experts/coaching peers wrong and he is not a good coach and only YOU recognize it???

LMAO, please tell me

Advertisement
Have you seen better or worse players/recruiting classes under Riley? Do you think OU falls off now that this is Rileys 5th year?? Are all experts/coaching peers wrong and he is not a good coach and only YOU recognize it???

LMAO, please tell me
Never said Riley wasn't a good coach. Just tired of you pretending that he built Oklahoma from the ground up when they were already winning before he took over, just like Ryan Day at Ohio State. Both Riley and Day took over top 5 programs from H.O.F. coaches where the foundation was already set and you know it. Cmon now...

Never said Riley wasn't a good coach. Just tired of you pretending that he built Oklahoma from the ground up when they were already winning before he took over, just like Ryan Day at Ohio State. Both Riley and Day took over top 5 programs from H.O.F. coaches where the foundation was already set and you know it. Cmon now...
He is a great coach, everyone knows it but you. I would take him here in a heartbeat. I never said be built it all, I laughed at your "look what he inherited" take that was horrible. They will be in the NC discussion year and year out under him, and not because of what he got from Stoops.

Y
He is a great coach, everyone knows it but you. I would take him here in a heartbeat. I never said be built it all, I laughed at your "look what he inherited" take that was horrible. They will be in the NC discussion year and year out under him, and not because of what he got from Stoops.
So you think Riley could take FSU to the playoffs in one season?

Advertisement
Y

So you think Riley could take FSU to the playoffs in one season?
Not likely, I don't think Saban could so your question is dumb. I do think he would have them there sooner than most CFB coaches, you can't grasp that can you? Like I have said and most agree, he is already in the top level of CFB coaches and maybe the top offensive minded one. But keep hollering about what he inherited.....

Not likely, I don't think Saban could so your question is dumb. I do think he would have them there sooner than most CFB coaches, you can't grasp that can you? Like I have said and most agree, he is already in the top level of CFB coaches and maybe the top offensive minded one. But keep hollering about what he inherited.....
You resort to insults cause you got nothing left in your already empty think tank. Much easier to win with a team that's already winning ain't it? Case closed...

Over It Maid GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back