Can Kosi Take The Next Step?

No, because King is coming back next year.

wishing braxton family values GIF by WE tv
We could get so lucky for king to come back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol...NO. check that, **** NO. Give me TVD or someone else in the transfer portal.
Agreed I like perry but for me it’s his decision making that ruins him he does some stupid things. Now he has pulled off some crazy comebacks when we were down and I love him for it but in those games he threw some balls right to DBs that they dropped giving him the chance. Also he cuckolded his own teammate haha

Advertisement
I'd say the biggest difference between King and Perry is accuracy. That long throw late Perry missed, King doesn't. The first TD throw vs Louisville, King throws to Mallory's shoulder away from the defender. I've never seen Perry do that.

Perry has the arm talent but not the precision to be elite and King is an elite quarterback at this level.

Advertisement
The biggest eye popping difference when Perry is in the game is pace of offense is really slowed down
What? He is playing in garbage time! The pace of the offense CANNOT be the same or the world will go up in flames because we are trying to run it up lol

Advertisement
He'll never amount to anything because he's immature and has poor decision-making skills. He's overly concerned with his personal image and his social media clout. He live-streamed the locker room last night after the game. That's a great opportunity for a leader to step up and enjoy the win with the boys (like King did) but instead, he needed all of his social media followers to see how cool he was. Not thinking of the impact if someone said something out of line, did something out of line... etc.

lmao let the boys enjoy their win man! Stop hating. He could be in the corner moping all year because he is not the starter but he is enjoying his life and celebrating with his teammates. Lots of players live stream after games, no one says a thing. These are truly the golden years for most guys. Let them enjoy it.

Advertisement
Back