Can it be.... Trayone Gray might get in????

You guys are probably still counting on Danny Dillard to come back to assume his roll as the next Naje davenport. I'll concede now...trayone was robbed of his fourth and fifth stars by all the analysts. You guys have clearly discovered our next hidden gem.
are you trollin bruh????
2.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
You guys are probably still counting on Danny Dillard to come back to assume his roll as the next Naje davenport. I'll concede now...trayone was robbed of his fourth and fifth stars by all the analysts. You guys have clearly discovered our next hidden gem.
are you trollin bruh????
2.gif

No. I stand corrected. Trayone is a five star and future first round draft pick. I and all the primary recruiting analysts have misjudged his talent.

Advertisement
Miami still not expecting him to qualify

Pete, what's the plan if he does not qualify? I'm sure they've already dicussed options with him. Do you expect him to stick to his original commitment if he needs to wait a semester or two? Are they selling him on a greyshirt (excuse the pun)?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If there was a drastic jump in Grades, ACT, etc., then the Clearinghouse might flag him. Perhaps that is why UM is cautious about him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back