Can anyone dig up the "banner" thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went into this season saying that it would be my litmus test for Golden, and he failed it, massively, dreadfully, and miserably. He's a hard-working, decent dude, but he's a corch on Saturdays, when it counts. I don't care who wanted to fly banners. It's perfectly reasonable, at the end of this season, to be livid that he's staying when there are some potential coaching alternatives that would have been upgrades on an exponential level.

Fair enough.

Advertisement
Well, for one, I wanted Shannon out. I said it then, I've said it again over and over. Recruiting went to **** and I prefer a CEO that can speak english. Secondly, all I've ever said about golden of late is that the jury is still out on him. That was while you were flying your banners. So in summary:

1- you're wrong. Or just making **** up. Actually both.

2- suck a bag of ****s you wretched **** of a wig hair.

3- I need your current address for my
Christmas card mailing list.

If by then you mean sometime in 2010 when it was more than obvious, congrats. Just like you only wanted Coker out in 2006 and got your panties all wet over Rich Olson.

Oh, I didn't contribute to the banner fund you fruitcake. But you can keep trying to attack the fans like you do every time they get fed up with the coach instead of maybe providing some counter points to prove them wrong. And I don't include you in the "fans" because you're nothing but a two bit cheerleader who tries to lecture everybody about their reactions. Finishing a season 2-4 and blowing a chance at our first ACC title game and then getting raped in the bowl game does that to you.

When bomb starts attacking fans for hating the coach, you know the coach sucks and is about to get fired. Happened with the last two guys and will happen with Golden.

Are you illiterate? I'm not "attacking fans for hating the coach." Again, you illiterate little snowflake, in my mind, the jury is still out on him. I'm not sold. Do you understand that concept? Or are you just going to revise what I say in 3 years so you can start fights on the Internet like you are with this Shannon nonsense?

I'm just laughing at the massive flip flop. From thank you banners to calling for his head in 5 weeks. You want to point fingers at a bad call? Those guys, lol.

You are really dumb. Which is why you can't learn from your mistakes. You do the same **** EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. a coach loses fan support. Find some way to try to paint those who can't stand the coach as irrational, ridiculous, etc. while you're the bastion of rationality. Instead you come out looking like an epic douche who is wrong about everything.

Again, you tiny, stupid person. I'm down on Golden too. He's gotta make staff changes. I'm not making fun of anyone for being down on him. I've explained myself clearly. If you can't comprehend this simple concept then god bless you. Let me buy you a jello and a snow globe.

LMAO. OK bomb. you're doing exactly what I said: trying to paint those people who want him gone as some kind of irrational lunatics while you're the bastion of rationality. Don't call anyone on here dumb again you pathetic liar.

uh uh uh 'm not making fun of anyone from being down on him but I am making fun of people for being down on him if they used to be high on him.

Right bomb. You fooled us all and you're so much smarter and rational than everyone. Is that what you're trying to say?

If by then you mean sometime in 2010 when it was more than obvious, congrats. Just like you only wanted Coker out in 2006 and got your panties all wet over Rich Olson.

Oh, I didn't contribute to the banner fund you fruitcake. But you can keep trying to attack the fans like you do every time they get fed up with the coach instead of maybe providing some counter points to prove them wrong. And I don't include you in the "fans" because you're nothing but a two bit cheerleader who tries to lecture everybody about their reactions. Finishing a season 2-4 and blowing a chance at our first ACC title game and then getting raped in the bowl game does that to you.

When bomb starts attacking fans for hating the coach, you know the coach sucks and is about to get fired. Happened with the last two guys and will happen with Golden.

Are you illiterate? I'm not "attacking fans for hating the coach." Again, you illiterate little snowflake, in my mind, the jury is still out on him. I'm not sold. Do you understand that concept? Or are you just going to revise what I say in 3 years so you can start fights on the Internet like you are with this Shannon nonsense?

I'm just laughing at the massive flip flop. From thank you banners to calling for his head in 5 weeks. You want to point fingers at a bad call? Those guys, lol.

You are really dumb. Which is why you can't learn from your mistakes. You do the same **** EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. a coach loses fan support. Find some way to try to paint those who can't stand the coach as irrational, ridiculous, etc. while you're the bastion of rationality. Instead you come out looking like an epic douche who is wrong about everything.

Again, you tiny, stupid person. I'm down on Golden too. He's gotta make staff changes. I'm not making fun of anyone for being down on him. I've explained myself clearly. If you can't comprehend this simple concept then god bless you. Let me buy you a jello and a snow globe.

LMAO. OK bomb. you're doing exactly what I said: trying to paint those people who want him gone as some kind of irrational lunatics while you're the bastion of rationality. Don't call anyone on here dumb again you pathetic liar.

Grape or cherry? You're a grape guy, aren't you? I knew it.

Great post Jordan. Same pathetic **** you've been doing for years on here.

uh uh uh 'm not making fun of anyone from being down on him but I am making fun of people for being down on him if they used to be high on him.

Right bomb. You fooled us all and you're so much smarter and rational than everyone. Is that what you're trying to say?

I'm not making fun of people who are down on golden. I'm one of them, Grape. I'm laughing at the people who flip flopped so hard in 5 weeks. It amused me then. And now.

Gotta go, grape, ****tards are closing the lounge here. Have a good night.

Advertisement

I'm not making fun of people who are down on golden. I'm one of them, Grape. I'm laughing at the people who flip flopped so hard in 5 weeks. It amused me then. And now.

Gotta go, grape, ****tards are closing the lounge here. Have a good night.

So you're laughing at people for now being down on Golden. Great job. Awesome point you've made here. LOL at your pea brain thinking you came up with some kind of awesome distinction.

What is the point you're trying to prove exactly? That fans of sports teams sometime behave erratic and inconsistently? Is this your first encounter with sports fans in the wild bomb? Are you watching from a secluded hide at a tailgate as "Cubanus Hurricanius" bongs three Presidentes simultaneously and then pukes on his hatchback? I mean you do know what "fan" is short for right? You're telling me the five guys with C-A-N-E-S painted on their chest aren't prone to thoughtful consumption of facts and careful, deliberate, decision making? Color me over****ingwhelmed with that groundbreaking development. "Fans behave like fans do, film at 11!"

Gosh bomb, it's almost like the more passionately people feel about something the less rationally they act about it. Congrats I think you're really onto something here.

So people were high on Al when we were undefeated and the fact the NCAA uncertainty was ending it's three year reign with light sanctions.

We started out 5-0 after beating FAU, UF, USF, SS, and GT.

After that, we completely underperformed and got blown out 4 out of 8 games, including two to teams we should have beat.

You think it's funny and irrational people have had a change of heart and flipped since the banner was flown?

Advertisement
bomb was trying to show how crazy all the fans who flip flopped on Golden are, but he's not trying to make fun of those who are down on Golden now..because...uh...

Would bomb have made this thread to call himself out if he was "down" on Golden earlier in a hypothetical year when we start the season 4-3 and then we closed the season out by winning the ACC and going on a 7 game winning streak?

But he's not trying to make fun of people who are down on Golden. Just the "flip flop" but of course he's only targeting those who are now down on Golden. LOL bomb thinking he's smarter than anyone. Stick to folding napkins you jagoff.

LOL at the closest thing UM has to a propagandist trying to convince anyone that he was actually "down" on Golden at the beginning of the year. The captain of both the S.S. Coker and S.S. Shannon, survived their respective sinkings but wants you to believe he had some sort of come to Jesus moment where he now views UM's coaches objectively and through a critical lens.

Too bad we can't dig up the old Coker threads from Canestime/grassy.

Go for it. If you got a hard on for me over Coker, I can take it. Maybe you should fly a banner about it.

Meanwhile, your attempt to deflect away from the hysterical flip flopping from BANNER!! to FIRE!! isn't working.

Like flies to ****.

:eekeyes:

bomb was trying to show how crazy all the fans who flip flopped on Golden are, but he's not trying to make fun of those who are down on Golden now..because...uh...

Would bomb have made this thread to call himself out if he was "down" on Golden earlier in a hypothetical year when we start the season 4-3 and then we closed the season out by winning the ACC and going on a 7 game winning streak?

But he's not trying to make fun of people who are down on Golden. Just the "flip flop" but of course he's only targeting those who are now down on Golden. LOL bomb thinking he's smarter than anyone. Stick to folding napkins you jagoff.

Wifi at the gate!

I thought we'd go 9-3. We went 9-3. So the season went about how I figured. I was not high on this team because of the defense full of jags we were putting out there. There are some peeps here who knew how strongly I felt about that.

But who is responsible for the roster? The coaches. Specifically the HC. So that's on him. Conversely, the guy has been recruiting his entire Miami career with this NCAA **** around his neck. Opposing coaches using "death penalty" on the trail. But we should still have guys who can beat out the Gaines, Highsmiths, and (insert entire DL here), right? IMHO, the jury was still out on him before the season, it was out on him during the season, and it's out in him heading into this season.

People got too high when we were 7-0, and too low when we went through our losing. Honestly, I'm worried about next year too. The talent. The depth. We're going to be very young, and were going to play well under 85. It's not going to happen as fast as I want. As we all want. Well, most of us. I want us to be great and soon. But the soon isn't happening. At least not next year. Some of that is on AG. To me, the key to whether he is ever going to get us there is going to be the 2015 recruiting class. There are ZERO excuses for that class. It's clean. It's a fair fight. He's gotta crush that class. Th

Advertisement
LOL at the closest thing UM has to a propagandist trying to convince anyone that he was actually "down" on Golden at the beginning of the year. The captain of both the S.S. Coker and S.S. Shannon, survived their respective sinkings but wants you to believe he had some sort of come to Jesus moment where he now views UM's coaches objectively and through a critical lens.

Wasn't down, ****head. Stop putting words in my mouth. Jury was out. We've all had issues with the staff. Before this year. There was never a time when it was a slam dunk. What I DIDN't do however, was fall for 7-0 like you. ****, I even posted about it. We we're say too high. We played an awful sked those first 7-0 games. I was fired up when we beat UF. But that blimp crashed quick.

Wifi at the gate!

I thought we'd go 9-3. We went 9-3. So the season went about how I figured. I was not high on this team because of the defense full of jags we were putting out there. There are some peeps here who knew how strongly I felt about that.

But who is responsible for the roster? The coaches. Specifically the HC. So that's on him. Conversely, the guy has been recruiting his entire Miami career with this NCAA **** around his neck. Opposing coaches using "death penalty" on the trail. But we should still have guys who can beat out the Gaines, Highsmiths, and (insert entire DL here), right? IMHO, the jury was still out on him before the season, it was out on him during the season, and it's out in him heading into this season.

People got too high when we were 7-0, and too low when we went through our losing. Honestly, I'm worried about next year too. The talent. The depth. We're going to be very young, and were going to play well under 85. It's not going to happen as fast as I want. As we all want. Well, most of us. I want us to be great and soon. But the soon isn't happening. At least not next year. Some of that is on AG. To me, the key to whether he is ever going to get us there is going to be the 2015 recruiting class. There are ZERO excuses for that class. It's clean. It's a fair fight. He's gotta crush that class. Th

Thanks for not answering any of my questions.

But to respond to your post, there's a difference between going 9-3 where you see your team improve, maybe play hard and well against a team that overmatches them, and finish out the year strong. I predicted 9-3 too. But I didn't want to see all the usual signs of a poorly coached team heading in the wrong direction. Anytime we were overmatched, our coaches were not able to do anything to mitigate the talent gap. Instead we just got smashed. We quit against Duke. Our defense got worse as the year went on--much worse. We got absolutely raked over the coals when we had the ACC coastal in our grasp--2 weeks in a row.

And then when we have a month to prepare, we don't even show up for the bowl game.

This team did nothing to make me think "hmm, Golden doesn't have the talent there and just needs to build it back up, but he can coach. Nothing. Instead it made me think "hmm, Golden is incapable of getting this team to play over its head. They play soft. They don't play hard. They don't play with passion or pride. And they get their asses kicked against just about any team with over 8 wins.

Last edited:

Wasn't down, ****head. Stop putting words in my mouth. Jury was out. We've all had issues with the staff. Before this year. There was never a time when it was a slam dunk. What I DIDN't do however, was fall for 7-0 like you. ****, I even posted about it. We we're say too high. We played an awful sked those first 7-0 games. I was fired up when we beat UF. But that blimp crashed quick.

Yep, you've got me. I bought into 7-0 hook line and sinker.

82.gif

83.gif

1.gif

84.gif

Do me a favor next time, instead of lying to these people about my opinion on this season, just claim to be so above the fray, that my posts are so base you could never stoop so low as to read them as opposed to what you're doing now, which is swinging and missing on the position you presume I'd have.

Advertisement

Wifi at the gate!

But to respond to your post, there's a difference between going 9-3 where you see your team improve, maybe play hard and well against a team that overmatches them, and finish out the year strong. I predicted 9-3 too. But I didn't want to see all the usual signs of a poorly coached team heading in the wrong direction. Anytime we were overmatched, our coaches were not able to do anything to mitigate the talent gap. Instead we just got smashed. We quit against Duke. Our defense got worse as the year went on--much worse. We got absolutely raked over the coals when we had the ACC coastal in our grasp--2 weeks in a row.

And then when we have a month to prepare, we don't even show up for the bowl game.

This team did nothing to make me think "hmm, Golden doesn't have the talent there and just needs to build it back up, but he can coach. Nothing. Instead it made me think "hmm, Golden is incapable of getting this team to play over its head. They play soft. They don't play hard. They don't play with passion or pride. And they get their asses kicked against just about any team with over 8 wins.

1- you didn't ask me any questions. What's your ******* problem?

2- yes, there were cringe moments and certainly are some things to worry about. That's why I feel THE JURY IS STILL OUT!!! I'm worried. Which you, grape, will quote back to me in to years as "it's not Goldens fault!" when you call me a golden slurper. Like this BS Shannon ****.

Wifi at the gate!

1- you didn't ask me any questions. What's your ****ing problem?

2- yes, there were cringe moments and certainly are some things to worry about. That's why I feel THE JURY IS STILL OUT!!! I'm worried. Which you, grape, will quote back to me in to years as "it's not Goldens fault!" when you call me a golden slurper. Like this BS Shannon ****.

You're really good at saying nothing, Bombley.

Yep, you've got me. I bought into 7-0 hook line and sinker.

82.gif

83.gif

1.gif

84.gif

Do me a favor next time, instead of lying to these people about my opinion on this season, just claim to be so above the fray, that my posts are so base you could never stoop so low as to read them as opposed to what you're doing now, which is swinging and missing on the position you presume I'd have.

Aren't you like 70 years old? And your sitting at your computer at midnight posting gifs and yelling at a 42 year old man on a football message board? Make a list of 5 people you respect. If they were looking over your shoulder right now what would they think? Aren't you at all embarrassed? Or is this it?

Wifi at the gate!

1- you didn't ask me any questions. What's your ****ing problem?

You're really good at saying nothing, Bombley.

And you're illiterate. So were at a crossroad. Let's move on. Go canes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back