Can anyone dig up the "banner" thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomb

Band
Banned
It would be funny to see the list of people who gave this site money to fly a "thank you coach golden!" Banner in October. I'll bet many of them are the same ones hysterically ranting "fire coach golden!" right now.

Advertisement
Times change, man. Golden's been exposed. Why should we keep admiring a fraud?

Can anyone dig up this programs balls while their at it?

Advertisement
I gave money, and I still support him.

He may suck as a gameday coach in some ways... but I think he will in a couple years turn into a modern day Butch, who actually has loyalty to the U and doesn't run at the first paycheck.

Would I like D'onofrio gone? Of course.

You're right. No one should take additional information in to account and possibly change their opinion on a particular issue. The VT, Duke, and Louisville games should be completely ignored. That LSU game probably meant nothing to you re: Coker. Beatdowns like that couldn't possibly cause someone to change their mind. GTFOOH and put your ******* head back in the sand.

Too bad we can't dig up the old Coker threads from Canestime/grassy.

Advertisement

I don't condone or condemn either position. Honestly, jury is still out IMHO.

But going from "all in!! Let's fly a banner!!" to "can his ***" in 5 weeks sure makes me laugh. You can tell who we're talking about by some of the responses in this thread.

As soon as the OP digs out the anal beads his BF left in his *** last night.

Advertisement

I don't condone or condemn either position. Honestly, jury is still out IMHO.

But going from "all in!! Let's fly a banner!!" to "can his ***" in 5 weeks sure makes me laugh. You can tell who we're talking about by some of the responses in this thread.

LULZ.

Al Golden: 0-3 vs FSU, 3-6 vs ranked teams. Out scored 202-53 last 2 years against ranked teams. 1-12 vs teams with 8+ wins

Advertisement

Go for it. If you got a 10 year hard on for me over Coker, I can take it. Maybe you should fly a banner about it.

Meanwhile, your attempt to deflect away from the hysterical flip flopping from BANNER!! to FIRE!! isn't working.

Like flies to ****.

Some of these comments aren't even as bad as mich st fan comments about narduzzi a couple years ago.
They look silly now. While coach d may prove to not be the answer lets wait and judge after they have a roster full of their guys and aren't forced to at guys like aj high smith etc...

Go for it. If you got a 10 year hard on for me over Coker, I can take it. Maybe you should fly a banner about it.

Meanwhile, your attempt to deflect away from the hysterical flip flopping from BANNER!! to FIRE!! isn't working.

Like flies to ****.

Deflect?

Here's your banner thread, *******

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/57677-Golden-banner

I know you can't roll it up and cram it up your ***, but try to enjoy anyway.

Like flies to ****.

Deflect?

Here's your banner thread, *******

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/57677-Golden-banner

I know you can't roll it up and cram it up your ***, but try to enjoy anyway.

Don't get hysterical. You're shaking. Take a breathe. It's going to be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back