Can anyone dig up the "banner" thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad we can't dig up the old Coker threads from Canestime/grassy.

Go for it. If you got a 10 year hard on for me over Coker, I can take it. Maybe you should fly a banner about it.

Meanwhile, your attempt to deflect away from the hysterical flip flopping from BANNER!! to FIRE!! isn't working.

Like flies to ****.

Deflect?

Here's your banner thread, *******

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/57677-Golden-banner

I know you can't roll it up and cram it up your ***, but try to enjoy anyway.

Don't get hysterical. You're shaking. Take a breathe. It's going to be ok.

Look at this Nancy with his "be better, evolve"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, it shouldn't be surprising. New data = new conclusions, especially when that data is as striking and convincing as the second half of the season, including the bowl game, which was the most uninspired, pathetic effort I've seen from the team since Shannon. You can elect to wait for more data, but I've seen enough to know that he will never get us back to elite, not even facking close.

Times change, man. Golden's been exposed. Why should we keep admiring a fraud?

I don't condone or condemn either position. Honestly, jury is still out IMHO.

But going from "all in!! Let's fly a banner!!" to "can his ***" in 5 weeks sure makes me laugh. You can tell who we're talking about by some of the responses in this thread.

I didn't donate to the first banner so OP can suck a ****.

Will donate to the second one though that tells Golden to get the **** out

Go for it. If you got a 10 year hard on for me over Coker, I can take it. Maybe you should fly a banner about it.

Meanwhile, your attempt to deflect away from the hysterical flip flopping from BANNER!! to FIRE!! isn't working.

Like flies to ****.

We know you can take a hard-on you *****. Youve gone through the same routine with the last two coaches and looked dumb each time. Congrats, youre going for strike 3

Like flies to ****.

We know you can take a hard-on you *****. Youve gone through the same routine with the last two coaches and looked dumb each time. Congrats, youre going for strike 3

Well, for one, I wanted Shannon out. I said it then, I've said it again over and over. Recruiting went to **** and I prefer a CEO that can speak english. Secondly, all I've ever said about golden of late is that the jury is still out on him. That was while you were flying your banners. So in summary:

1- you're wrong. Or just making **** up. Actually both.

2- suck a bag of ****s you wretched **** of a wig hair.

3- I need your current address for my
Christmas card mailing list.

Advertisement

john-cena-funny-face.gif

Like flies to ****.

Well, for one, I wanted Shannon out. I said it then, I've said it again over and over. Recruiting went to **** and I prefer a CEO that can speak english. Secondly, all I've ever said about golden of late is that the jury is still out on him. That was while you were flying your banners. So in summary:

If by then you mean sometime in 2010 when it was more than obvious, congrats. Just like you only wanted Coker out in 2006 and got your panties all wet over Rich Olson.

Oh, I didn't contribute to the banner fund you fruitcake. But you can keep trying to attack the fans like you do every time they get fed up with the coach instead of maybe providing some counter points to prove them wrong. And I don't include you in the "fans" because you're nothing but a two bit cheerleader who tries to lecture everybody about their reactions. Finishing a season 2-4 and blowing a chance at our first ACC title game and then getting raped in the bowl game does that to you.

When bomb starts attacking fans for hating the coach, you know the coach sucks and is about to get fired. Happened with the last two guys and will happen with Golden.

Don Bombley, Jr. was laying in the weeds like a toothless sissy snake. If the latest subject of his coach worship game had high-tailed out of town like he had planned, Bombley, Jr. wouldn't be anywhere near this board kind of like the dudes he's castigating about the banner.

I didn't donate to the banner or post in that thread, but those dudes were hoping against hope at the time they flew that thing. That's what fans do. Now, they're smart enough to realize the guy they had hoped was going to get us to the promised land isn't going to do it. You not being astute enough to see that doesn't make you better than the guys who realize it now and changed their minds on him.

Well, it shouldn't be surprising. New data = new conclusions, especially when that data is as striking and convincing as the second half of the season, including the bowl game, which was the most uninspired, pathetic effort I've seen from the team since Shannon. You can elect to wait for more data, but I've seen enough to know that he will never get us back to elite, not even facking close.

Times change, man. Golden's been exposed. Why should we keep admiring a fraud?

I don't condone or condemn either position. Honestly, jury is still out IMHO.

But going from "all in!! Let's fly a banner!!" to "can his ***" in 5 weeks sure makes me laugh. You can tell who we're talking about by some of the responses in this thread.

You don't think going from one extreme to another in 5 weeks is quite an over-reaction? Do I have less confidence in the staff today than I did at the beginning of the year? Yes. But I was never dumb enough to fall for 7-0 against a **** schedule and I had no interest in any banners. The jury has always been out. There are some things to be suspect about. There has also been a lot going against us (NCAA). I'm curious to see what happens over the next 15 or so months.

Advertisement

Like flies to ****.

If by then you mean sometime in 2010 when it was more than obvious, congrats. Just like you only wanted Coker out in 2006 and got your panties all wet over Rich Olson.

Oh, I didn't contribute to the banner fund you fruitcake. But you can keep trying to attack the fans like you do every time they get fed up with the coach instead of maybe providing some counter points to prove them wrong. And I don't include you in the "fans" because you're nothing but a two bit cheerleader who tries to lecture everybody about their reactions. Finishing a season 2-4 and blowing a chance at our first ACC title game and then getting raped in the bowl game does that to you.

When bomb starts attacking fans for hating the coach, you know the coach sucks and is about to get fired. Happened with the last two guys and will happen with Golden.

Are you illiterate? I'm not "attacking fans for hating the coach." Again, you illiterate little snowflake, in my mind, the jury is still out on him. I'm not sold. Do you understand that concept? Or are you just going to revise what I say in 3 years so you can start fights on the Internet like you are with this Shannon nonsense?

I'm just laughing at the massive flip flop. From thank you banners to calling for his head in 5 weeks. You want to point fingers at a bad call? Those guys, lol.

Like flies to ****.

Are you illiterate? I'm not "attacking fans for hating the coach." Again, you illiterate little snowflake, in my mind, the jury is still out on him. I'm not sold. Do you understand that concept? Or are you just going to revise what I say in 3 years so you can start fights on the Internet like you are with this Shannon nonsense?

I'm just laughing at the massive flip flop. From thank you banners to calling for his head in 5 weeks. You want to point fingers at a bad call? Those guys, lol.

You are really dumb. Which is why you can't learn from your mistakes. You do the same **** EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. a coach loses fan support. Find some way to try to paint those who can't stand the coach as irrational, ridiculous, etc. while you're the bastion of rationality. Instead you come out looking like an epic douche who is wrong about everything.

I went into this season saying that it would be my litmus test for Golden, and he failed it, massively, dreadfully, and miserably. He's a hard-working, decent dude, but he's a corch on Saturdays, when it counts. I don't care who wanted to fly banners. It's perfectly reasonable, at the end of this season, to be livid that he's staying when there are some potential coaching alternatives that would have been upgrades on an exponential level.

Advertisement
Don Bombley, Jr. was laying in the weeds like a toothless sissy snake. If the latest subject of his coach worship game had high-tailed out of town like he had planned, Bombley, Jr. wouldn't be anywhere near this board kind of like the dudes he's castigating about the banner.

I didn't donate to the banner or post in that thread, but those dudes were hoping against hope at the time they flew that thing. That's what fans do. Now, they're smart enough to realize the guy they had hoped was going to get us to the promised land isn't going to do it. You not being astute enough to see that doesn't make you better than the guys who realize it now and changed their minds on him.

Nah. Just stuck drinking in an airport delayed 8+ hours. Bored. And making monkeys like you dance for me helps pass the time. Actually I was starting to get excited about the possibility of Franklin or Davis if you actually want to talk some Cane football.

Nah. Just stuck drinking in an airport delayed 8+ hours. Bored. And making monkeys like you dance for me helps pass the time. Actually I was starting to get excited about the possibility of Franklin or Davis if you actually want to talk some Cane football.

Bomb is better than all of us ladies and gentlemen.

Bomb is better than all of us ladies and gentlemen.

You are really dumb. Which is why you can't learn from your mistakes. You do the same **** EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. a coach loses fan support. Find some way to try to paint those who can't stand the coach as irrational, ridiculous, etc. while you're the bastion of rationality. Instead you come out looking like an epic douche who is wrong about everything.

Again, you tiny, stupid person. I'm down on Golden too. He's gotta make staff changes. I'm not making fun of anyone for being down on him. I've explained myself clearly. If you can't comprehend this simple concept then god bless you. Let me buy you a jello and a snow globe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back