Can anybody reasonably explain what is happening in this pic

Advertisement
I actually was going to troll and find some obscure way this could benefit and couldn't come up with anything

Advertisement
That drills encourages participants to Strive for the Arthur Ashe Courage Award.

Sincerely,

Michael Sam

Advertisement
Yall are real bold on these message boards but ain't about a **** thing. Quit insulting the players with this dumb sh*t because none of you would say it in front of them. Fake as5 mfs...

Yall are real bold on these message boards but ain't about a **** thing. Quit insulting the players with this dumb sh*t because none of you would say it in front of them. Fake as5 mfs...

WHo is insulting the players? We are insulting the coaches that "coach" them.

WHo is insulting the players? We are insulting the coaches that "coach" them.

broke looking at pic in OP:

tumblr_mtyhoizyFN1rvgzkpo1_500.gif

Girl, Shut Up!

Advertisement

"Insulting players"?

Nice spin Bill O'reilly

How on earth could you have come to the conclusion that ridiculing this drill is an insult to the players? It's Golden and his staff that's putting them through the drill, for ***** sake. Everyone who's relentlessly ****ting on Golden wants better for our players.

Running o-linemen through a ball security drill intended for skill players serves zero purpose. Zero. Golden's making himself appear more incompetent by the day, if that's even possible at this point.

Advertisement
Could simulate o-lineman fighting through traffic getting to the second level to block linebackers. Only way I see this translating to the field.

Go suck a **** ******. I'm sure you would love going through the **** gauntlet with your boyfriend fat Al brah.

Paramos, FFS, stop.

What is your problem, I am simply adding levity to this thread that went side ways from the original posting. Now if you can't appreciate a very talented **** woman GIF then I suggest you make an opponent to discuss somethings with your primary care provider.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back