Can anybody reasonably explain what is happening in this pic

Anyone remember the good old days? When our running backs got into fistfights over who would be first string?

Our OL flipped tractor tires. Our DBs trained in a sand pit. Our defense had gold teeth and if you ever put an ice cream truck or ****stacle Course in front of them they'd knock your ******* head off?

I miss the real Hurricanes.

Advertisement
In an effort to be more creative on offense, the fumblerooski will be added to the playbook. You guys won't be knocking this when Odwoglu isn't fumbling the ball.

i

This particular player is very focused on the ballsack obstacle that follows the **** gauntlet.

Anyone remember the good old days? When our running backs got into fistfights over who would be first string?

Our OL flipped tractor tires. Our DBs trained in a sand pit. Our defense had gold teeth and if you ever put an ice cream truck or ****stacle Course in front of them they'd knock your ****ing head off?

Sound a lot like the current FSU Seminoles

Advertisement

Our OL flipped tractor tires. Our DBs trained in a sand pit. Our defense had gold teeth and if you ever put an ice cream truck or ****stacle Course in front of them they'd knock your ****ing head off?

I remember watching The U part 2 , having Santana and Ed Reed talking about how at one point, the offense hated the defense so much they didn't even say hello to them in class.

I remember watching The U part 2 , having Santana and Ed reed talking about how. at one point, the offense hated the defense so much they didn't even say hello to them in class.

Now we have everybody singing Kumbaya around a campfire making smores.

i cant think of any reason for OL to run through a ***** train. this has been the most embarrassing/depressing training camp i can ever remember.

ice cream trucks
cornhole games
dance offs
***** train

and all of this coming off of a losing season. where is the leadership? why hasnt anybody stepped and said "mother**** ice cream" and slapped the cones out of every player's hands?

Advertisement
i cant think of any reason for OL to run through a ***** train. this has been the most embarrassing/depressing training camp i can ever remember.

ice cream trucks
cornhole games
dance offs
***** train

and all of this coming off of a losing season. where is the leadership? why hasnt anybody stepped and said "mother**** ice cream" and slapped the cones out of every player's hands?

Didn't Odogwu refer to the team as a "Love Bunch" or some gvy **** like that?

Last edited:
Sonny is more likely to kill and eat someone on the field than NOT fumble a ball if he gets it.

Advertisement
Shlt got really weird when Artie Burns walked over and just started violently sucking on one.

They had to duct tape him to the goalpost to keep him away from them.

Op I can't explain what is going in the drill you posted, but I **** sure can explain what is going in the properly executed Tip Drill below (Aka twerking)!

maryland-high-school-outlaws-twerking-homecoming-dance.gif

An of course the Pay off comes at the end, all major credit cards are accepted.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I have no clue except I do know that dik72 and Broke are both splashing their panties right now watching that ***** gauntlet gif over and over.

Advertisement
Very telling that none of the GoRlden c0cksuckers have chimed in here.

Bro, we're going to go 13-0.

Bro.

Advertisement
Back