Can anybody reasonably explain what is happening in this pic

Looks like Koehe ran out of drills. I am trying to think of a legit reason as well why the lineman would run through a ball security drill

It's crazy, I mean lineman are never in high traffic areas with arms grabbing at them all time what are they thinking????.........................

Advertisement
once again why does this team devote time to drills that aren't conducive to improving the position unit

Advertisement
Looks like Koehe ran out of drills. I am trying to think of a legit reason as well why the lineman would run through a ball security drill

It's crazy, I mean lineman are never in high traffic areas with arms grabbing at them all time what are they thinking????.........................

Golden just spent $3,600 on those mounted dildoes, and by God, he's going to get some use out of it.

Cheerleaders gotta run through them too.

So does the spelling team.

That drill is a waste,no benefit from it at all.Maybe Golden is trying to impress the new president.

Strangely that's the second most amount of ****** Al and Mark will see today.

Advertisement

Golden just spent $3,600 on those mounted dildoes, and by God, he's going to get some use out of it.

I'd watch it

Daaaaam grampa! You know the price of mounted ******?

proxy.php

Sandusky used these on dorito and Alf during their freshman year IMO, if you look closely you can see a few specks of blood and shame

Advertisement
Being coached by Al and Mark is like running through a ***** blocking machine.....oh wait

Advertisement
If you can play patty cake with that thing, you can patty cake with anyone. Helps with the frog stance too.

Yall are real bold on these message boards but ain't about a **** thing. Quit insulting the players with this dumb sh*t because none of you would say it in front of them. Fake as5 mfs...

Prove it or meat me in the blue lot.
whats up with you and meat homie? first you staring at golden crotch talking bout how he is going commando and now this Freudian slip. brock id watch out not exactly sure what he means by "meat me"

Advertisement
Back