View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
IMG_3118.jpg

[TWEET]842788270039883776[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Advertisement
****, we have some grown men coming the last few class. They just look different physically

He likes himself to the most gifted RB in UM history... Ok

Love this kids speed, but mcgahee broke more tackles in one carry than this kid did all last year

Advertisement

Love this kids speed, but mcgahee broke more tackles in one carry than this kid did all last year

Would you prefer he liken himself to Charlie Jones or Derron Thomas? ****, I want him to think of himself as a combination of Herschel Walker and Jim Brown - aim high.

Think it's great he aims high.

Of course, there's always a couple of turds in the punchbowl on this site that think it's their anointed duty to **** on anything positive. So the kids talking a little big. So what? Would you rather he be meek and afraid?

I'm glad he's talking big.

Advertisement

Would you prefer he liken himself to Charlie Jones or Derron Thomas? ****, I want him to think of himself as a combination of Herschel Walker and Jim Brown - aim high.

"Hey! I had a half decent SR year!

- Derron Thomas

Advertisement

Would you prefer he liken himself to Charlie Jones or Derron Thomas?
****, I want him to think of himself as a combination of Herschel Walker and Jim Brown - aim high.

I'd rather him shut the **** up and ball. Let his performance on the field speak for itself.

Willis Mcgahee another football player who also was a pretty good track athlete and used it to help his football skill set.

You right

Would you prefer he liken himself to Charlie Jones or Derron Thomas?
****, I want him to think of himself as a combination of Herschel Walker and Jim Brown - aim high.

I'd rather him shut the **** up and ball. Let his performance on the field speak for itself.

That could be his all time favorite time back and someone he aspires to be on the field one day. Quit trying to tear somebody down because they envision themselves being great in the future. People feel any type of way off the littlest things on here..

Our commit says I compare my game to one of the great rbs at the u.
Some crazy posters response on here,"shut up, just prove it". Stfu with that sh*t man...

Advertisement
Back