Camron Davis likens himself to Willis McGahee

Yes positivity may not translate to reality in the future......but so is negativity. So why some choose the latter, miserable people?

Advertisement
He likes himself to the most gifted RB in UM history... Ok

Love this kids speed, but mcgahee broke more tackles in one carry than this kid did all last year

Would you prefer he liken himself to Charlie Jones or Derron Thomas?
****, I want him to think of himself as a combination of Herschel Walker and Jim Brown - aim high.

I'd rather him shut the **** up and ball. Let his performance on the field speak for itself.

Why Luke? Because you're not like that? No knock to you, but dude we are all different, chit I like Cam being confident and talking it up. Not everyone is Dan Morgan who kept to himself and brought havoc to all. We're relevant again, it feels great to BE CONFIDENT!

Lol how about play your senior year first there stud

Love this kids speed, but mcgahee broke more tackles in one carry than this kid did all last year

****, I want him to think of himself as a combination of Herschel Walker and Jim Brown - aim high.

I'd rather him shut the **** up and ball. Let his performance on the field speak for itself.

This guys gets it.

Snowflakes are out in full force today

Lol how about play your senior year first there stud

This guys gets it.

Snowflakes are out in full force today

Snow flakes what made up this buddy!
Unknown.jpeg

Advertisement

If you watch the kids high light tape you right He didn't break one tackle. Have you or anyone else seen any games? Not always good to judge a kid based sole on a highlight tape.

Some highlight tapes are actually bad. Davis' just shows him running through big *** holes, at least the one I saw. Hard to gauge what kinda player he is just going off that.

Complaining about getting negs is the most soft-shouldered, sissified thing I've seen on here.

Only puśšies get all up in their feelings about being negged.

Would you prefer he liken himself to Charlie Jones or Derron Thomas? ****, I want him to think of himself as a combination of Herschel Walker and Jim Brown - aim high.

"Hey! I had a half decent SR year!

- Derron Thomas

I vaguely remember Derron Thomas....or at least the name sounds familiar.

Why Luke? Because you're not like that? No knock to you, but dude we are all different, chit I like Cam being confident and talking it up. Not everyone is Dan Morgan who kept to himself and brought havoc to all. We're relevant again, it feels great to BE CONFIDENT!

Tell em Lust! And thanks for the support and starting the #FreeRVA t-shirt campaign while I was out. It gave me a real lift.

Capture+_2017-03-10-13-41-03.jpg
Capture+_2017-03-10-13-42-26.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cam is a fan of the Living Legend. The Legend compared him to Willis McGahee a couple weeks ago.

I rather him talk mad s.hit and then come to UM and back it up.

Like what old school canes do

Would you prefer he liken himself to Charlie Jones or Derron Thomas? ****, I want him to think of himself as a combination of Herschel Walker and Jim Brown - aim high.

Y'all gonna stop talking negative about the homie Jones around here too.

Tell em Lust! And thanks for the support and starting the #FreeRVA t-shirt campaign while I was out. It gave me a real lift.

View attachment 43649
View attachment 43650

You're my dude RVA! Glad that you're back, and The shirt is dope!!

I took it back to 1989, Our 3rd National Title Year!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement

Agreed, players should be quiet and humble, just like the old-school Canes were known for.

Yea, LOL. I'm glad he thinks highly of himself and that gives him confidence. Which running back in the Canes past that visioned himself running with Cheetahs? Was it Randal Thrill Hill?

Advertisement

Look at Miami before 1986. No much talking until they became dominate and got the program rolling. Then they talked big chit like a **** and backed that chit up too.

Look at Miami before 1986. No much talking until they became dominate and got the program rolling. Then they talked big chit like a **** and backed that chit up too.

Yall better hop on this mothafvckin train.....

come on kid... bring it ! Show me your commitment to being McGahee ! Show us all !

And bring the stuff that MaGahee had...Stuff like... In the spring, when no one was watching, he would pull a car around the Parking Lot to exercise.

MaGahee was a beast and one of our best... COME ON KID BRING IT !

When Cam Davis does a push-up, the Earth moves away from him! Kids gonna be a total stud for us!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back