Camron Davis likens himself to Willis McGahee

View as article
I can see the comparison with Davis and Willis

[video=youtube;6me17cxDIcA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6me17cxDIcA[/video]

[video=youtube;6InxaqIvFFg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6InxaqIvFFg[/video]

How many times does he get horsecollared in these highlights, lol?
The loudest I've ever heard the OB:
FSU, 2002.
4th qtr.
McGahee, screen pass right 70 yards to set up the go-ahead TD.

I don't know, the win in OT against FSU with Gore taking the first hand off to the house was insanely loud. So was the night game against Washington in 2001 or 02. I left both games borderline deaf.

I wasn't at the Gore game.
The UW (postponed from 911) game was nuts.
Fans wanted blood that night.

Advertisement

FSU, 2002.
4th qtr.

I was there standing in the student section. Had been asking my friend next to me all day when we were going to throw the screen pass.

Holy shiat, when he did. I thought the bowels of OB were going to collapse. Never forget the energy in that stadium at that time. Unreal.

I was there, also.....Dude, the OB just EXPLODED at that very moment!!! Amazing!!

Sideways thoughts on that game:
It was about 110 degrees on the field. Not much cooler in the stands.
The OB ran out of water in the 2nd half.
The women weren't wearing much. Bikini tops seemed to be the fashion of choice.

Serious question, what happened to those fans?

Where the **** did they go? You look in the stands now and it's a bunch of millennials on their phones.

Where the **** did they go? You look in the stands now and it's a bunch of millennials on their phones.

Facquits don't get into **** like we used to. Instead of going nuts they're all recording the moment on their phones.

Advertisement

Facquits don't get into **** like we used to. Instead of going nuts they're all recording the moment on their phones.

No ****. It's like life doesn't count unless it's on twitter/Facebook/instgram/whatever the **** else dumbass kids use these days

Fans are still pretty rabid here at most other schools in the southeast though. Go ****** figure.

FSU, 2002.
4th qtr.

I was there standing in the student section. Had been asking my friend next to me all day when we were going to throw the screen pass.

Holy shiat, when he did. I thought the bowels of OB were going to collapse. Never forget the energy in that stadium at that time. Unreal.

I was there, also.....Dude, the OB just EXPLODED at that very moment!!! Amazing!!

LOL, yes it was a great day!! People were passing out by me, chit I almost passed out after the game, too.

NJshoreCane, obviously I see the handle, I'm from Northern NJ, myself.

I've got no problem with Cam comparing himself to McGahee. I like the confidence!

It's when this board, and fans, and recruiting people start repeating it like it's fact or that's what the expectation should be is the problem.

There will never be another Sean Taylor. But if you take who players compare themselves to as your expectation, then you've thought there's been at least 20 Sean Taylor's in every recruiting class the last 10 years.

Be happy that Cam is a talented player who you can see loves the Canes. But probably best to draw your own conclusion on what player to compare him to.

Advertisement
He likes himself to the most gifted RB in UM history... Ok

Love this kids speed, but mcgahee broke more tackles in one carry than this kid did all last year

Would you prefer he liken himself to Charlie Jones or Derron Thomas? ****, I want him to think of himself as a combination of Herschel Walker and Jim Brown - aim high.

I tried downvoting my own post, but I couldn't...

he might be ranked the #49 player overall in the country but he still underated

that tape hes on another level and hes playing in DADE COUNTY. amazing

He likes himself to the most gifted RB in UM history... Ok

Love this kids speed, but mcgahee broke more tackles in one carry than this kid did all last year

Would you prefer he liken himself to Charlie Jones or Derron Thomas? ****, I want him to think of himself as a combination of Herschel Walker and Jim Brown - aim high.

I tried downvoting my own post, but I couldn't...

I've wanted to do that myself a few times.

Last edited:
Advertisement
FSU, 2002.
4th qtr.

LOL, yes it was a great day!! People were passing out by me, chit I almost passed out after the game, too.

NJshoreCane, obviously I see the handle, I'm from Northern NJ, myself.

Grew up in Essex County.
Have been living in Ocean/Monmouth for 30 years.
I spend a lot of time visiting friends "up north" during the winter.

Camron Davis is a mfn beast!!... him and Lorenzo Lingard are an unstoppable duo.

And Randy Russell is going to be knocking mfkers out of games, hits like Deon Bush.... CANT WAIT :rickflair2:!!

Advertisement
[TWEET]845765515368902657[/TWEET]
[TWEET]845773971714846720[/TWEET]
"Killa" Cam showed up to the United Stars Showcase Camp in Chicago & dominated.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back