Camron Davis comparison

Nice touch with the coach Brown highlights. He was built like a scat back, but he ran with authority. They used to say at UGA that, pound for pound, he was the toughest player on the team.

If Davis is like that, then he should be a serious contributor.

Advertisement
I could be wrong & I don’t care but Davis reminds me of Charlie Jones.

I don’t see anything special about his game.

I could be wrong & I don’t care but Davis reminds me of Charlie Jones.

I don’t see anything special about his game.

Why am i not surprised? Another "insider" clown shytting on a Cane. lmao. You and Gogeta need to suck each other off to the Tomahawk chant.

Now that freshman RB #24 or #25 from Miami Central is probably the best back I've seen in person last season. That #22 from Carol City is also a beast.. I still don't know his name

#25 from Central is Amari Daniels, was the fastest kid on the team last year as a 9th grader...Richt needs to lock Him up ASAP.

#5 from CC is Nayquan Wright.

Advertisement
I watched him run against my old high school team in the state semi-final game in 2016. Hit holes hard, good cuts and breakaway speed for a high school back. But we weren't the 1985 Bears on defense if you know what I mean, our biggest D-Lineman was 230.

One of the reasons he may have fallen off his senior season is in the 16 playoffs, he was running behind a very good offensive line (and a great defense) that helped win them the state title. A line that averaged 285 - bigger than my small college O-Line, and those guys had footwork like they were on tour with the Bolshoi Ballet. Not sure how many graduated, but 3.5 per carry indicates something was going on.

I was fortunate to play on O-lines where I got to block for six different thousand yard backs (2 in HS, 4 in college, including two speedsters from Belle Glade). I like the kid, and hope he is a Duke Johnson type, but haven't seen him enough to make any lofty comparisons yet. One thing for **** sure, he's going to need some help from this O-line to get into a groove and get some confidence going. Maybe we'll have a better run blocking O-line than a pass blocking one, because that needs a lot of work.

Advertisement
Back