Camp visitors this weekend? Anybody know who's coming?

Jojo Robinson and Justin Jones are 2 that I know of. Anybody have any more names for this weekend?

Updated list:

- Jojo Robinson
- Justin Jones
- Tyre Brady
- Mike Smith
- Clint Stevens
- KC Mcdertmott
- Juwon Young
- Travonte Valentine
- Shermarke Spence
- Jordan Scarlett

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tyre Brady, a whole bunch of Northwestern kids, Valentine, heard KC McDermott will be there.

Really looking forward to seeing how JoJo stacks up, especially after Dixon was blowing people away.

Advertisement
The fact that there's two camps (Sat/Sun) should provide for some fun times.

60.gif

JoJo Robinson on Monday morning

Advertisement
Some of these WRs better get onboard before they get left out. Example (Brady, JoJo, Worton, Rudolph, I know I'm missing a bunch). Only kids staff will wait on would be Lane & Dixon. Can't see us taking more than 3 maybe 4.

Really looking forward to seeing how JoJo stacks up, especially after Dixon was blowing people away.

I know that coley really likes jojo but **** those receivers better hurry up, someone's gonna get left out and I don't wanna end up with a kid at the end of the recruiting cycle who claims we pulled his offer just cuz he wanted to wait to the end...hopefully Brady can get the receiver class started tomorrow...

Advertisement
Some of these WRs better get onboard before they get left out. Example (Brady, JoJo, Worton, Rudolph, I know I'm missing a bunch). Only kids staff will wait on would be Lane & Dixon. Can't see us taking more than 3 maybe 4.

Rudolph ain't getting left out

Rudolph ain't getting left out

Well what if Brady and Dixon pull the trigger early, we know they'll save a spot for lane, but are they just gonna deny commitment from jojo? What about worton, I'm not a huge fan of him but according to that pic of the conversation he tweeted with coley he might have something to do with getting Brady and lane...it could turn messy...or we just want have this problem because nobody will choose us like espn says lol

I met JUwon YoUng's mother at a sUmmer basketball camp in Albany, GA today. Had a loooonnng conversation with her about oUr canes. She soUnded excited when she foUnd oUt that I am a big canes fan. The kid is really serioUs about the U!!! As a matter of fact, she said that the coaching staff really made a lasting impression on him and her with their approach. She thinks the world of Coach Barrow! Of coUrse, I threw my recrUiting pitch at her as well ( as to why her son shoUld go to the U.), lol. She told me that she woUld love for him to sign with Miami. And that Miami will definitely be in it to the end! She says that she Can't wait to visit the campUs as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back