Camp Report Day 5: Donk Dugans

Advertisement
I want to see S&C videos as this is the most critical part in the off season. Just Refreshing we don't have to see Swasey playing dominoes with the OL in the weight room!

Coley is going to make himself some money this season...

Really happy for us as a team and him as an individual that he decided to come back...

I mean ole boy already looks to have added good weight... Anyone have a side by side pic of him from Frosh year to now?

4 years to get the defense right? defenses can be turned around in 1-2 years with the right scheme. we have some dumb posters here.

Our board scouts are proving they have no idea what they are seeing. The purpose of these videos are to show you each coach coaching and teaching at the position that's being showcased. And also, to show you how well the athletes are responding to coaching and teaching. It is impossible to critique the routes that are being run because the cut the videos to hide that information.

Advertisement
Our board scouts are proving they have no idea what they are seeing. The purpose of these videos are to show you each coach coaching and teaching at the position that's being showcased. And also, to show you how well the athletes are responding to coaching and teaching. It is impossible to critique the routes that are being run because the cut the videos to hide that information.

The purpose of the videos is to get the fans excited and sell tickets. You're not going to learn **** from a one minute stylized hype video.

Berrios is a body catcher. Not sure he knows how to catch with his hands. Malcom Lewis is smooth and catches with his hands. Hoping he has a good year. I thought he was going be one of the better slots we have had in awhile his Frosh year.

Agreed Lewis has to get more explosive and he'll be all set

All he has to do is "get more explosive?" Good stuff.

It's simple he just need to spend extra time doing the "get more explosive" drill.

I love the "db's getting abused talk".I mean do you expect a wr video to show guys dropping balls, running bad routes or being blanketed?

Just like a db video showing the guys getting killed in man.

It's a sales video , a minute long one at that ,nothing more .

Advertisement
But the injuries didn't set Berrios back at all....
Berrios is a body catcher. Not sure he knows how to catch with his hands. Malcom Lewis is smooth and catches with his hands. Hoping he has a good year. I thought he was going be one of the better slots we have had in awhile his Frosh year.

Injury set him back....it will be interesting to see what he brings to the table.

Injury set him back....it will be interesting to see what he brings to the table.

Lewis is another guy who got too gotdam fat. He looked like a burnt meatball out there last year.

I'm sure having your foot snapped around will cause setbacks for all of us. He had breakaway speed his freshman year.... I'm hoping he has a Darnell Jenkins type senior season.

Advertisement
Horse Manure...You figure it out...

Advertisement

It looked to me like all the receivers were body catchers today. He couldn't be reaching that could he ?

Looks like the WRs are beating the **** out of the DBs.

Read the defensive quotes from interviews and our db's are flying around playing fast and jumping routes to get the int. Of course they will show the wr making plays in a 1 min clip that is...focused on the wr's! haha

Lewis is the board's new Herb Waters. He had a nice play against Boston College as a freshman four years ago, so now he's a superstar.

Lewis is the board's new Herb Waters. He had a nice play against Boston College as a freshman four years ago, so now he's a superstar.

He made two TDs his 1st game as a true freshman, after that he was pushing for the #2 spot next to Hurns before the injury. Definitely had star potential.

Advertisement
Back