Camp Report Day 5: Donk Dugans

Advertisement
Berrios is a body catcher. Not sure he knows how to catch with his hands. Malcom Lewis is smooth and catches with his hands. Hoping he has a good year. I thought he was going be one of the better slots we have had in awhile his Frosh year.

Advertisement
Berrios is a body catcher. Not sure he knows how to catch with his hands. Malcom Lewis is smooth and catches with his hands. Hoping he has a good year. I thought he was going be one of the better slots we have had in awhile his Frosh year.

Agreed Lewis has to get more explosive and he'll be all set

Advertisement

All he has to do is "get more explosive?" Good stuff.

Injury set him back....it will be interesting to see what he brings to the table.

Injury set him back....it will be interesting to see what he brings to the table.

Lewis is another guy who got too gotdam fat. He looked like a burnt meatball out there last year.

Advertisement
Looks like the WRs are beating the **** out of the DBs.
How the **** did you get that from that 1 minute clip that was mostly drills with no defenders?

Thought the same. Many here must have never played football and been involved in drills. There is not one milliliter of any indication how the DB's will perform as a combined defensive unit or within the multiple schemes/sets the defense will use. Same with 7 on 7 camps. It's no indication how the QB and receivers will perform during the 11 on 11 real season. Now if an Olineman is constantly getting his **** pushed back or put on his butt or vise versa with the DL then that is a serious concern.

Lol. The second clip of him, he catches it with his hands.

Advertisement

All he has to do is "get more explosive?" Good stuff.
Like lose weight or work cones so he can get in and out of his cuts faster. Ever heard of speed camp ?

Our board scouts are in mid season form

Now that the ****** coaches are gone they need something else to talk **** about . Until they find a way to talk **** about our new coaches too. Oh wait they already have . Loser "fans"

Instead of beating the sh*t out of the DBs (which I cannot tell from the video either) can we get some archive footage of spring drills from the prior regime?

Or were cameras banned so no one could see the obvious?

Advertisement
Back