Camp Highlights: Let's get it

CANE

The Champ
[video=youtube;Zda59etv_Ec]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zda59etv_Ec[/video]

:chrispaulnoooo:

Last edited:
Advertisement
These guys editing knew what they were doing when they put that kosi throw at the end of the clip.

Advertisement
Awesome ball by Nkosi. Man underneath and coverage over the top and he puts it right where he knows only his tall *** WR can go get it. Just one throw, but a **** good one. Also, Evidence is an immediate redzone threat. You do not redshirt someone who can help you like that on the most critical part of the field. Most underrated kid we signed last year. He seems to have put on solid weight which was really my only concern about him being able to contribute. He has great speed, ridiculous length, and can jump.

Also love seeing Deejay making ridiculous catches showing off his ball skills. This has been seen and praised in multiple practices and even the spring game. Kid is just ultra athletic and you just know Richt loves him. Him and Mullins will be putting on a show with their ball skills and abilities to make in air adjustments/acrobatic catches.

Bruh...IDK, I just have really good feeling about this season for the first time in a long time.

Don't mean to fan the flames, but that's a big league toss.

My dude catches it or the ball ends up breaking Osceola's nose, where he then falls off Renegade and accidentally lights Doak Campbell stadium on fire with his spear.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Also love seeing Deejay making ridiculous catches showing off his ball skills. This has been seen and praised in multiple practices and even the spring game. Kid is just ultra athletic and you just know Richt loves him. Him and Mullins will be putting on a show with their ball skills and abilities to make in air adjustments/acrobatic catches.

This right here.

Even though his routes are still raw, Dallas has a God-given ability to locate the ball. He reminds me of a smaller Anquan Boldin in that regard. Boldin was also a HS QB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Redwine and Young thought that ball was going in the back of the endzone.

One of richt's quotes today was that Perry understands touch. To have a rocket like that, but still know when to go finesse is something you can't teach.

Kaaya was ok. Morris could drill it in but had no touch. Jacory had touch but didn't have the zip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just gonna go ahead and go full ****** off a :03 clip and continue with my comparison that Baby Njoku is going to be Miami's Mike Evans. See you in Charlotte

Thing I liked about that throw by Perry, is the nose of the ball points slightly up, giving the WR more surface area to grab.

Advertisement
Redwine and Young thought that ball was going in the back of the endzone.

One of richt's quotes today was that Perry understands touch. To have a rocket like that, but still know when to go finesse is something you can't teach.

Kaaya was ok. Morris could drill it in but had no touch. Jacory had touch but didn't have the zip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. Waiting to see a lot more, obviously. But, it's exciting that others have seen these "little" things. FWIW, his release is already improved from where it was during his senior season. We shall see.

Long way to go gents, don't get ahead of yourselves.

Flights of fancy everywhere.

We're talking some nice practice throws with no live bullets. Still got a bunch more practices and at least 2 scrimmages.

Up to you, but I'll do my crowning after that.

Advertisement
Back