Camp Highlights: Let's get it

Advertisement
Long way to go gents, don't get ahead of yourselves.

Flights of fancy everywhere.

We're talking some nice practice throws with no live bullets. Still got a bunch more practices and at least 2 scrimmages.

Up to you, but I'll do my crowning after that.

Man, forget that! I'm getting waaaaaayyyyyyy ahead of myself! I can always ***** and moan later if #5 isn't the real deal..

The throw in question was an excellent throw by Perry and it's exciting to know at this early stage that he is at least capable of such throws. My point is that I don't believe that those types of throws are what will define his success or lack thereof this season(assuming he wins the job). The ability to be smart with the football and the sense to know when to eat the ball and live to fight another day are what will determine whether or not we get to that ACCCG if indeed N'kosi is our starter. Now assuming he does start this year and accrues all of that experience, then I think next year you will see Richt fully unleash him. For this year however it will be his ability to manage games and execute the fundamentals of our RPO based offense.

I remember during a signing day interview when Dugans made a point to talk about Njoku when the interviewer mentioned all the other WRs in the class except him. His eyes lit up and he emphasized how he was a good get for this offense.

I also remember him saying great things about Dallas and how he will fight to keep him on offense.
Glad to see some flashes as to why he was so high on these kids. I hope they keep it up.

Advertisement
Njoku wasn't talked about much, since he redshirted, but it looks like the Njoku kids probably continue to mature after high school, instead of maxing out, like a lot of kids. He should put on a good 20-30 lbs, which will make him a huge mismatch, if he stays at WR.

Don't mean to fan the flames, but that's a big league toss.

My dude catches it or the ball ends up breaking Osceola's nose, where he then falls off Renegade and accidentally lights Doak Campbell stadium on fire with his spear.

Nicely said.

We have some nice young talent at WR with Richards, Harley, Thomas, Dallas and Njoku, long way from playing Brian Monroe at WR. It will get nothing but deeper in 2018, nice

That throw was very impressive. That was a playmaker type throw. Kaaya was a very solid QB with time but I don't think I ever had a "wow" moment while watching him play. That throw by Perry was the first I have seen him throw a ball on the collegiate level and it was a "wow" throw.

If this kid can get the plays and under center aspect down, he will def get plenty of burn this year. He just seems to be the kid who makes a throw or play that changes the momentum of a game or drive. Kind of like Watson.

Advertisement
The throw in question was an excellent throw by Perry and it's exciting to know at this early stage that he is at least capable of such throws. My point is that I don't believe that those types of throws are what will define his success or lack thereof this season(assuming he wins the job). The ability to be smart with the football and the sense to know when to eat the ball and live to fight another day are what will determine whether or not we get to that ACCCG if indeed N'kosi is our starter. Now assuming he does start this year and accrues all of that experience, then I think next year you will see Richt fully unleash him. For this year however it will be his ability to manage games and execute the fundamentals of our RPO based offense.

I agree that the main takeaway is that he is CAPABLE of making that throw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on that highlight video (if we're reading too deeply into imagery), Rosier will be the starter ... But Perry will be the finisher!

:thumbsup_kid:

Advertisement
Back