Camp Chatfield or Game Chatfield?

Who do you take Chatfield over at this point? I get that, "he just makes plays", but who is going to play in front of here?

Rousseau

This is real and u will get killed for it

[TWEET]903779792230780928[/TWEET]
I'm fully on board with taking both, I prefer chatfield but man... rosseau frame will be incredible once he fills out and is starting to do that now. Rosseau is a project but he definitely has some tools to work with

Advertisement
Chatfield does this game in game out for 3 years...what yall thought i was lying. That first clip is essentially him as a backside Will on a blitz...ooh wee that was sweet.

I dont see the "Pop" in Roussea. I see the frame and athleticism though...I'll take both....(im really liking Bonnito alot after last week too)

Chatfield does this game in game out for 3 years...what yall thought i was lying. That first clip is essentially him as a backside Will on a blitz...ooh wee that was sweet.

I dont see the "Pop" in Roussea. I see the frame and athleticism though...I'll take both....(im really liking Bonnito alot after last week too)
I want all 3 lol, if there is ever a project to take at de you start with rosseau

[TWEET]903768636489420802[/TWEET] rousseau in pursuit

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rousseau is a freak.. Chatfield needs an offer, figure out his position later

Well Chatfield has all this season to earn the offer. It's pretty simple, he's in the same situation Harley was. He's probably more likely to get an offer if we don't flip Joyner or something or miss out on other DE's I'm sure we're recruiting.

Rousseau proving Kul right once again. He is just making plays all over the place. 3 weeks in a row now. I don't know who is the next logical choice among Chatfield, Abdullah and Bonito. But I really hope we offer at least one or two of them. I'm okay with a BIG 2018 class and having a small 2019 class.

Rousseau proving Kul right once again. He is just making plays all over the place. 3 weeks in a row now. I don't know who is the next logical choice among Chatfield, Abdullah and Bonito. But I really hope we offer at least one or two of them. I'm okay with a BIG 2018 class and having a small 2019 class.

Speed or not chatfield and bonito are far better players than Abdullah imo

Advertisement
like the potential of rousseau...but be mindful on who he is playing against as well. But i see the potential...Rousseau is probably 2 years out from producing..but thats not a problem.

like the potential of rousseau...but be mindful on who he is playing against as well. But i see the potential...Rousseau is probably 2 years out from producing..but thats not a problem.

Especially with the studs we have at de now. Stash Rousseau away for awhile and let him develop. He has intriguing potential for sure

Who do you take Chatfield over at this point? I get that, "he just makes plays", but who is going to play in front of here?

Rousseau

This is real and u will get killed for it

U both looking dumb. Rousseau is killing it already. Kids gonna be a 6'6 250 lb terror coming off the edge and you want to trade him in for what? Lol.

**** that boy is huge i cant lie........i may have to change my stance on this one. Dying to see him play nore this year but **** thats a big kid

Advertisement
[REQUOTE=brock;2980246]**** ...
[TWEET]904370355950821377[/TWEET][/QUOTE]

RECRUIT HIM...

[TWEET]904370355950821377[/TWEET]

Sounds a little disappointed, actually...but the boy needs an offer, like now! I don't care about camp stuff. My nig T Sizzle told everyone, forget camp and 40 times...when the lights come on, I got game speed. Needless to say, Terrell Suggs is a future HOFer. Some guys are just game guys, and then you have some who are camp warriors. Give me the game guy.

Advertisement

Sounds a little disappointed, actually...but the boy needs an offer, like now! I don't care about camp stuff. My nig T Sizzle told everyone, forget camp and 40 times...when the lights come on, I got game speed. Needless to say, Terrell Suggs is a future HOFer. Some guys are just game guys, and then you have some who are camp warriors. Give me the game guy.

He is disappointed. That kid REALLY wants to be a Cane. I've talked to him about it before, I reminded him to count his blessings, only worry about what he can control(academics & on-field performance) and if it's meant to be it'll come through. But I could see it in his eyes, he's a little hurt that it hasn't come yet.

The coaches we have are smart and I have to believe they see Chatfields production and change there mind like Harley and Bandy

The coaches we have are smart and I have to believe they see Chatfields production and change there mind like Harley and Bandy

I agree, my g. The guy is the goods, period. I know some personnel from Miami come on here....relay this message to Kool...GIVE CHATFIELD THE OFFER.

He is disappointed. That kid REALLY wants to be a Cane. I've talked to him about it before, I reminded him to count his blessings, only worry about what he can control(academics & on-field performance) and if it's meant to be it'll come through. But I could see it in his eyes, he's a little hurt that it hasn't come yet.

Rattler I can understand if the kid is not at the top of their list but he has to be ON the list doesn't he.

I mean at least keep in touch with the kid just in case something happens in recruiting where you have to go get the kid.I understand the kid wants to be a Cane but the coaches can't slowplay the sh*t out him and Just expect him to drop somebody that has been recruiting him at the last minute.

Doesn't take much to keep in contact,tell the kid to keep producing and they'll revisit whatever.But don't just ignore him..jmo

Advertisement
Back