2024 Cameron Pruitt 4* LB/Safety from Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1829369E-2B7B-487A-AA8F-601425CBCCAA.png

Our backers will definitely be more imposing!!! We will finally look like a Miami team soon.

Advertisement
Very talented kid that will need to be developed obviously but the traits are there. Very similar to Bobby from last class, a pure striker with raw speed and length.

*One of my very best friends who is in the league and went to the same HS as this kid, says Cameron’s dad coached him in HS at Theodore. Cameron’s pops won a ring with Seattle apparently. Ceiling through the roof for this kid.
I thin he is more polished than Bobby. Watch him hold the edge on the early run play highlight. He doesn’t get sucked in and his feet kept moving. He’s been an LB and well coached for a while. it makes sense that his dad is a coach.
But the violence and speed simply can’t be taught, just like Bobby.

We don’t have to worry about bama or auburn down the stretch with him right?
Yes and no.
Yes because they are still home state schools and proximity is a factor. It’s why we are never comp[le;tely out of it for a S Fla kid. A person can always choose to play close to home. What if a relative become sick or the player already has a child?

No in that just being Bama or Auburn is not an automatic edge anymore over UM in recruiting with Mario, this staff and our facilities/NIL budget. So unless he just decides he wants to stay near home, Bama and Auburn are no more a challenge than Ohio STate, USC or a handful of other schools that always complete for the best players.

So the moral is we need to keep recruting him hard to the end because other schools will want him, not just Bama and Auburn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes and no.
Yes because they are still home state schools and proximity is a factor. It’s why we are never comp[le;tely out of it for a S Fla kid. A person can always choose to play close to home. What if a relative become sick or the player already has a child?

No in that just being Bama or Auburn is not an automatic edge anymore over UM in recruiting with Mario, this staff and our facilities/NIL budget. So unless he just decides he wants to stay near home, Bama and Auburn are no more a challenge than Ohio STate, USC or a handful of other schools that always complete for the best players.

So the moral is we need to keep recruting him hard to the end because other schools will want him, not just Bama and Auburn
Exactly… Mario is still well connected with High Schools and coaches from his time there. So that helps for sure. But Auburn and Bama will probably be “in it” until the end as long as they want to be.

Advertisement
Gooden was a double goon LB out of HS though. It’s similar to Buchanan because both were safety size in HS. Beason would be a better example.
I’ll take Buchanan, or Beason as comps. Cookie should have been a star and Beason was.
I just went back and watched Beason’s hilighlghts at UM. That’s a really good comp.

Last edited:
Very talented kid that will need to be developed obviously but the traits are there. Very similar to Bobby from last class, a pure striker with raw speed and length.

*One of my very best friends who is in the league and went to the same HS as this kid, says Cameron’s dad coached him in HS at Theodore. Cameron’s pops won a ring with Seattle apparently. Ceiling through the roof for this kid.

*Mosley?

Exactly… Mario is still well connected with High Schools and coaches from his time there. So that helps for sure. But Auburn and Bama will probably be “in it” until the end as long as they want to be.

Feels good to be in this spot after those fvckers and Taint been attacking us in our feeder schools for 2 decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back