2024 Cameron Pruitt 4* LB/Safety from Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Cameron Pruitt is visiting tomorrow. When I first profiled him on the Safety board, he was just starting to reel in some big offers. Seems to have officially blown up now. Hope our early offer pays off here

Despite the Bama and Auburn offers, seems like UM has the most posts on his timeline

Advertisement
Ahem. Crystal balls for the Canes for an LB that both Auburn and Bama want? Like I said, his timeline is full of Miami stuff

As Theodore (Al.) 2024 four-star linebacker Cam Pruitt has picked up interest from programs like Alabama, Florida, Notre Dame and LSU, it was easy to figure out why Miami wanted to bring him back to Coral Gables for his second visit of the spring.

It was easy for Pruitt to want to return, too.

Pruitt said he has high interest in Miami but wants to take his recruiting process slow after his weekend visit to Coral Gables. The On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine now projects Miami as the new leader for No. 36 linebacker in the country ahead of Alabama, Florida and Ole Miss. The Canes are estimated to have a 29.2% chance to land the four-star ahead of Alabama at 13.4%, Ole Miss at 11.5% and Florida at 9.5%.

He’s visited the three SEC programs once each this spring and now seen the Hurricanes twice, but the 6-foot-2, 185-pound linebacker has been hesitant to name any frontrunners.

“They blew away my expectations,” Pruitt said. “They’ve got good people around here. Smart, healthy people. Good coaches, good players to be around. There’s a lot of good things around. The place is beautiful, nice weather and everything. Miami blew away my expectations.”

Pruitt discussed returning to Miami at some point this summer for a camp and said he may want to take an official visit to Miami depending on how things shake out. He wants to take official visits over the summer and commit sometime before his senior season, but he wants to figure things out as he goes as opposed to having a fixed plan for his recruitment.

However, he’s already scheduled a return trip to Florida following his early-April visit, and On3’s Sam Spiegelman reported last month that Alabama defensive coordinator Kevin Steele is trying to keep him from leaving the state.

“Whatever the plan is, whatever’s going on, I’ll let God take care of it,” Pruitt said. “I’ve been truly blessed.”

CaneSport’s Take
Miami has caught Pruitt’s eye, but it’s difficult to gage his recruitment by the Canes’ given that an off-field analyst has been his primary point of contact. Pruitt is talking to Miami a few times per week, which isn’t the daily contact some other prospects are having with the staff, but if communication ramps up, it could be an indication of Miami’s true interest levels in the four-star.

Advertisement
5/19 Bank @DMoney says monitor this recruitment
Two other names to watch at LB are Keyshawn Flowers (Baltimore, MD) and Cameron Pruitt (Mobile, AL).

I've added him to the Key Recruit thread

Let’s go get him in the running back out of Alabama. Then send a photo of Mario with a big FY smile to Satan.

Advertisement
Flowers
Pruitt
Nesta
Cole

I'm not sure all 4 are major priorities…JMO

Flowers stands out because he looks like a true Mike. As for the other 3, I think Cole is the only one who can commit any time he wants. This is jmo.

Pruitt is a HEADHUNTER! Man. If we're taking three and all these dudes want in, I don't think we can necessarily go wrong.

Cole will be the highest rated at the end of the cycle, but Pruitt and Flowers are NASTY! Dylan Williams, too.

Nesta is a bad dude but HL shows mostly plays off the edge. He's TAKE CITY but we need pure LB's to compliment him.

Pruitt us a “ 3 star “ on multiple so called recruiting services. So he will not stop those star lovers from their comments. But he is a hard hitter with great size to add pounds. I also love Flowers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cameron Pruitt is visiting tomorrow. When I first profiled him on the Safety board, he was just starting to reel in some big offers. Seems to have officially blown up now. Hope our early offer pays off here

Despite the Bama and Auburn offers, seems like UM has the most posts on his timeline

Attachments

• IMG_6687.jpeg
    IMG_6687.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6682.jpeg
    IMG_6682.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 30
@DMoney from the 6/8 Bank
The favorite of some in the building is Cameron Pruitt (Mobile), who has drawn Lavonte David comparisons. He is also visiting this weekend. The big question is whether Miami would take all three to join commitment Vincent Shavers (Central).
Video Comments

They absolutely love this guy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back