Camden Brown, '22 WR (STA)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't understand why he wasn't pursued harder by in state schools
1. In state schools on average haven’t been too great nationally recently and mining evals isn’t what it should be.
2. His upperclassmen years were during COVID which made evaluations in general harder and less camps etc on average.
3. He’s multi-talented and physically gifted but maybe concern about where to put him on the team (there goes to that lack of evals)
4. Maybe they knew he wanted to leave the state.
5. Maybe a bias against him for playing on a very talented team and he won’t stand out as much or is a result of being surrounded by too much talent. So he doesn’t get a fair eval.

Could be many or all of the above.

Advertisement
6’3-6’4, sign me up, if Gibson doesn’t come
If he can move...usually I wouldn't recruit guys just cause they 6'4. If he got some sort of separation with routes then fine but too many beasts this class. Jean Washington Brown I know imma issuing another Innis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't understand why he wasn't pursued harder by in state schools
He was pursued by FSU pretty hard. He went there for an official visit. His recruitment was a bit delayed by everyone, he transferred to STA his Jr season (covid year) and wasn't a primary target on offense then. This year was his breakout season. Physically, he's one of the most impressive Wr's I've seen in person.

Advertisement
Back