Camden Brown, '22 WR (STA)

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Rising name to keep your eye on. Plays for St. Thomas Aquinas (originally AMH Delray) and the Miami Immortals 7-on-7 with Coach Duasso. Just got an Auburn offer with more to come.

If you're looking for this year's Josh Palmer, this might be it. Physical specimen who is raw but improving:

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's raw, no doubt but he has size and length you can't teach. Catch mechanics and release at the line are areas he needs to improve. Also, going into and coming out of his breaks needs work. He has to get better at dropping his hips going into his breaks. He has good upside. His speed looks good but would want to see some official times. He tracks and high points the ball well. Shows toughness going over the middle on crossers. Get him to attend paradise camp so we can see how he performs in that setting against top competition.

Advertisement
All I had to hear is former hooper. Wing span for days. Take.

I’m not concerned with long speed. He’s projected to be a starter there. Harriot isn’t playing anybody who’s slow.

The kid can play. He’s a straight baller. I’m excited to see him go off at STA. He’ll get more p5 offers. I would be surprised to see us extend an offer.

I was Luke warm on his tape this winter/spring...Will have to check the new stuff out. Nice size though, for sure.

Advertisement
Touches and the qb cant spin it like that.

He should get his though. And he is going against much better comp now
Okay that’s interesting. I’m going to be paying attention to their offense this year. It seems like they always have playmakers but never fully utilize them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back