Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
If your in Wards situation you only go where you are 100% gurantee starting. I don’t think that’s the case with USC. Is miller moss the better QB? Prob not but its def possible

This is a fact. He can get injured in game one and have to miss a couple of weeks or something and Miller balls out. They could stick with Miller, but with us, he's #1 no matter what.

Yeah if Cribby confirmed USC is interested and he’s in California, that’s likely a wrap. We’ll see.

Maybe he's there filming a video as part of a NIL deal with a rich UM alumnus.
Jason Sudeikis Good Luck GIF by Apple TV+

Advertisement
Riley really playing with fire. Looking at USC roster, numbers wise their situation is **** near worse than ours (not including coaching ability).

They take Ward and if the other kid transfers. They’ll have one scholarship QB on the roster which would be Ward.

Advertisement
Riley really playing with fire. Looking at USC roster, numbers wise their situation is **** near worse than ours (not including coaching ability).

They take Ward and if the other kid transfers. They’ll have one scholarship QB on the roster which would be Ward.
Moss won’t transfer, dude is hardcore loyal to USC. Committed in the same class after Garcia committed to USC, sticked when they signed Dart. Didn’t waiver when Riley brought in Caleb Williams.

Moss won’t transfer, dude is hardcore loyal to USC. Committed in the same class after Garcia committed to USC, sticked when they signed Dart. Didn’t waiver when Riley brought in Caleb Williams.
Eventually his loyalty will cost him , he will have a choice to make

Advertisement
That’s crazy. Hope someone explains being blindly loyal and how it can be a detriment as well.

Advertisement
The USC 24/7 board for what it’s worth has zero mention of ward in any recent topics or from their moderator post 10 hours ago.

Doesn’t mean it’s not possible, but we are talking about it more than they are.

I’m not sure if their better board may be on3 or rivals, but that board does have a ton of activity.
It’s the dead period so I’d hope they didn’t report anything lol. No coaches will be present. That’s why i said ” they were sniffing around”. Not sure how interested they really are. Especially with Moss balling out other night. I don’t see them paying close to our offer but playing for Riley as a qb is worth the cut in pay. Once again “ that’s if they’re seriously interested“.

Last edited:
That’s exactly the reason why he will transfer if they bring someone else in.

When you offer someone more money than anyone else and they slow play you it's never, ever a good sign. I have said multiple times, something doesn't make sense here. The second deadlines kept getting pushed and we went past ESD, that was a very bad sign.

I also think, given the slow play, that the amount of confidence coming out of Miami was alarming. This is one of the most important outcomes of Mario's tenure. We f*** up the QB situation and this team will win 6 or 7 games again. Then we're in trouble. You cannot get bamboozled by this guy and then lose out on good options.

With all the excitement around Ward he may end up being one of the worst things to happen to Miami if we chase him too long. It may already be too long.

Advertisement
Back