Cam Ward to Portal

I was at 430 range and endo said I was fine, I told her then why do I feel like ****….she said that’s normal for late 40s…had to find good HRT doc!!

Now I try to keep range between 880-1000
Smart to have tried to split dose….
I split dose and do .4 ml Thursdays and Sundays, for me .8 ml per week keeps me where I need to be

Good call on donating , I give blood every 3-4 months! Hope you get health dialed in👍🙏

I’m still working to find where I feel best at. What’s wild is I’m shooting .25ml every 10 days touching 800 and bottoming out around 400 by day 10 even on that low dose. I think I feel best mid 500. I need to go do labs on the day I feel best and see what I register. I have tried 1ML every two weeks but I didn’t like the swing. Moved to weekly .5 but was running pretty high. It’s a lifetime commitment to find right timing but I think smaller doses more frequently is the best protocol

I was falling asleep at work and drinking coffee all day, lost all motivation to workout and just felt off. Glad I keep pushing the issue to get labs to find out some of the issues. I’m sure a lot of guys are low and have no idea.

Advertisement
I was at 430 range and endo said I was fine, I told her then why do I feel like ****….she said that’s normal for late 40s…had to find good HRT doc!!

Now I try to keep range between 880-1000
Smart to have tried to split dose….
I split dose and do .4 ml Thursdays and Sundays, for me .8 ml per week keeps me where I need to be

Good call on donating , I give blood every 3-4 months! Hope you get health dialed in👍🙏

Btw 880-1000 is top range haha. I guess everyone is different on how they feel. Does it impact your BP or red blood cell count being that high?

I’m still working to find where I feel best at. What’s wild is I’m shooting .25ml every 10 days touching 800 and bottoming out around 400 by day 10 even on that low dose. I think I feel best mid 500. I need to go do labs on the day I feel best and see what I register. I have tried 1ML every two weeks but I didn’t like the swing. Moved to weekly .5 but was running pretty high. It’s a lifetime commitment to find right timing but I think smaller doses more frequently is the best protocol

I was falling asleep at work and drinking coffee all day, lost all motivation to workout and just felt off. Glad I keep pushing the issue to get labs to find out some of the issues. I’m sure a lot of guys are low and have no idea.
I’m not on TRT but I know a lot about it and the people that go too low are ******* up. You’re shutting your natural production and staying low, then it still stays low because of it

And then they forget the AI

Fell to page 2 so guess that’s why it was missed

Btw 880-1000 is top range haha. I guess everyone is different on how they feel. Does it impact your BP or red blood cell count being that high?
BP is fine
Cholesterol stays right on edge 234
Red blood cell elevates thus give blood consistently
You are right
I have buddies who don’t do well up that high
They like 600 range
I like it at the level I’m at
Just wish wife wanted more action😂😂😂
I’m like I’m back in college

Advertisement

Yeah when you draw labs is important…..I alway do mine on a Wednesday after injection on Sunday

Sounds like you are on right track and just need to get it dialed in for YOUR body!

I agree w you, most
Guys prob are unaware but when you get depressed lack motivation, feel weak and tired…it’s time to act!

I have friends on it and others asking about it all the time, as I have gotten older.
👍

Miss Elizabeth or Sensational Sherri?

Season 6 Episode 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

You
May want to try .3 every 5 days and see
If that levels you out and helps you find that sweet spot where you feel good, based on your numbers it’s prob gonna get
You close

Advertisement
I’m not on TRT but I know a lot about it and the people that go too low are ******* up. You’re shutting your natural production and staying low, then it still stays low because of it

And then they forget the AI

Yeah low is different for everyone. What crazy is doctors feel ppl in the 300’s are fine. I think 500 and up. I think steroids ****ed me and shut me down and now I’ll be on try rest of my life but glad I got it figured out. I’ve researched a ton over the years and have friends on it to Bounce ideas and thoughts back and forth with

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back