Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Is it a supplement to help me bench what Bain benches
Yes it’s a “supplement”

Austin Powers Laser GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s awesome. I know a lot of young guys that do it but really it’s just their steroid cycle

They don’t realize it’s a lifetime commitment

I talk a lot of **** joking around but I’ve been lucky that I’m still in a good spot. But always monitoring it
👍😊when you start wanting to nap at 3PM on weekdays, you will know it’s time…lol

Advertisement
I’m 54….been using since 46-47 👍👍👍

Started it at 33. My levels were 157 & like 170 doc made me do labs twice to confirm that low at that age. Been on it for 5 years now. Took a lot of tweaking and dosage changes to get it dialed in.

Got way to high at one point and ended up in the hospital thinking I was goi g to have a heart attack my BP was super high and blood was thick as oil.

I donate blood now but now my iron is low. **** show trying to get health in order. New doc wants to take me off he doesn’t think I need it wants me to switch to clinic. I take a small dose so spread out cause I absorb it so well.

Started it at 33. My levels were 157 & like 170 doc made me do labs twice to confirm that low at that age. Been on it for 5 years now. Took a lot of tweaking and dosage changes to get it dialed in.

Got way to high at one point and ended up in the hospital thinking I was goi g to have a heart attack my BP was super high and blood was thick as oil.

I donate blood now but now my iron is low. **** show trying to get health in order. New doc wants to take me off he doesn’t think I need it wants me to switch to clinic. I take a small dose so spread out cause I absorb it so well.
I was at 430 range and endo said I was fine, I told her then why do I feel like ****….she said that’s normal for late 40s…had to find good HRT doc!!

Now I try to keep range between 880-1000
Smart to have tried to split dose….
I split dose and do .4 ml Thursdays and Sundays, for me .8 ml per week keeps me where I need to be

Good call on donating , I give blood every 3-4 months! Hope you get health dialed in👍🙏

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back