Cam Ward to Portal

Salt is limited to 10k deduction and if you are in San Fran you pay city tax as well. I can assure you there are taxpayers paying close to 46 percent that live in San Fran with bad comp structures that don't include preferentially taxed income. This includes fica but to ignore fica is an asinine argument.

You are also forgetting about 3.8 percent nii tax aka Obama care tax.

Are you kidding?

First, I didn't say to "ignore FICA", but to point out that it is not an income tax. When executives have FICA taken out, they don't act like it's an income tax. Unfortunately, the way that SE tax is presented on a 1040 confuses people and makes them think they are paying a higher income tax rate.

Second, I had to laugh at the NII tax. As if that applies to NIL cash. But nice try.

Advertisement
Rhetorical question, is there a group of people more sensitive than old white guys? Like you ruled the world for 2000 years, it'll be ok if people talk back to you once in a while. Especially when you comment on their posts and not the other way around, if there's something more crybaby than that you'll have to let me know.

Nice pivot. So now you are blaming your hurt feelings on race. Interesting.

Don't blame me because you made a short post where you used the word "assumed". And don't blame me because you think every use of a quote-response is solely and 100% limited to you. Don't be so selfish.

My response was directed to anyone and everyone who oversimplifies and/or misunderstands and/or "assumes", including you. If I misjudged YOUR SPECIFIC knowledge because of the language of your post, then feel free to post better responses in the future. Don't be mad at me and start playing the race card. Don't blame others for your shortcomings.

Poster here talking more about Cam and O$U, than the O$U sites smh
My bud who is a die hard OSU guy, God help his soul, says Day would never take a QB w the fumble problems Ward has. Could be a leverage move from Wards agent. To give my friend credit, he admits the ref gave them the Natty, and changed the direction of each program the last 20 years.

Advertisement
It means you don’t know **** and yet you are drawing up conclusions.
Correct, I don't. But we're allowed to speculate on what's going on regarding the most important position on our team. What do you speculate is the cause of the delay? It seems fairly clear based on commetnary both from USC and FSU reporters (the former I give much more credence to than the latter given Howard's lack of movement) that Ward has locked up the QB market right now negotiating with us.

Not trying to be a mope but take off the orange and green shades if u had one year as a qb to bump ur draft stock what school u choosing osu or um like its a easy choice 🤣 i pray we get him tho but the delay is kind of worrisome

You must be a Troll coming on here posting nonsense like this. Miami has had back to back phenomenal classes loaded with impact players. Miami’s rise back to prominence is now inevitable with Mario & staff recruiting at this level. Cam Ward would absolutely crush it here with all the talent he’ll have around him & the great protection afforded by our stout OL.

OSU’s offense struggled much of this yr (including against weaker opponents). There’s a reason they got rid of their 5-star QB at the end of this yr. They did not look good on O. Also looked relatively soft in the trenches. They’ve lost their edge since Urban left. Given all the advantages they’ve had, they are underachieving (similar to what they were in the John Cooper era).

Miami has five (5) National Championships (really six due to the bs Porter flag) the last 50 yrs and Taint has one legit one. They will never be what Miami has been (not consistently). Miami’s rise back to prominence is going to be fierce under Mario. These false narratives about OSU are tiring.

Correct, I don't. But we're allowed to speculate on what's going on regarding the most important position on our team. What do you speculate is the cause of the delay? It seems fairly clear based on commetnary both from USC and FSU reporters (the former I give much more credence to than the latter given Howard's lack of movement) that Ward has locked up the QB market right now negotiating with us.
I stopped speculate after the first “QB decision” thread lol.

I think your point on the locked QB market, especially with Howard still uncommitted, is valid though.

What if we do all this, and he's worse than Jake Garcia
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Are you kidding?

First, I didn't say to "ignore FICA", but to point out that it is not an income tax. When executives have FICA taken out, they don't act like it's an income tax. Unfortunately, the way that SE tax is presented on a 1040 confuses people and makes them think they are paying a higher income tax rate.

Second, I had to laugh at the NII tax. As if that applies to NIL cash. But nice try.
It's income tax kid. Fica is taxed on your wages not on anthing else. Go away.

Rhetorical question, is there a group of people more sensitive than old white guys? Like you ruled the world for 2000 years, it'll be ok if people talk back to you once in a while. Especially when you comment on their posts and not the other way around, if there's something more crybaby than that you'll have to let me know.
Lol how long have you been waiting to get a chance to type that silliness on this forum?
I think you need a good history lesson if you think that "old white guys" have been ruling over the whole world the last 2000 years.
But if you actually are correct, I'm not sure where in this world its ok for someone to "talk back" to someone that is in charge in any area of life. Lol

Advertisement
Wait so you're not an old white guy? My bad there I go assuming again. I just figured since you quoted my post that had nothing to do with you, you were a typical old white guy that assumes the world must hear your opinion and care about it. The 40k posts you have in nearly the same amount of time as me on the board are just general observations and well wishes then? Cool cool no doubt

Look, unlike the way you are acting right now, I behave like a man about my posts and my business.

If, due to the shortness of your post and your use of the word "assume", you mistakenly caught some shrapnel from me, I can acknowledge and apologize for that.

You've posted enough to know there are some people who oversimplify and distort things, whether it is for personal or political reasons. I responded to a back AND forth between you and someone else. It wasn't a targeted shot at you, merely the ongoing "Phil Mickelson I pay 60% in income taxes" nonsense.

So if you feel aggrieved because I quoted your post, I'm sorry. I can appreciate that your finance background gives you more knowledge than most of the other posters.

It's your choice going forward. Nobody is disrespecting you on any educational or racial basis.

Lol how long have you been waiting to get a chance to type that silliness on this forum?
I think you need a good history lesson if you think that "old white guys" have been ruling over the whole world the last 2000 years.
But if you actually are correct, I'm not sure where in this world its ok for someone to "talk back" to someone that is in charge in any area of life. Lol
You just proved his entire point lol

Advertisement
You just proved his entire point lol
Oh, I am far from sensitive, but I can respond and troll him a little on a Saturday when I'm bored and have nothing better to do if I feel like it. His mentality is stupid and small, but I didn't want to get too confrontational on here because I am really just waiting to see who our QB is and that should be his focus also.
You don't need to go back and forth with me any further, I have had my fun and now I think the couch is calling me for a nice afternoon nap and when I wake up, I better see a QB committed to Miami, or I might hold you personally responsible. Lol

Look, unlike the way you are acting right now, I behave like a man about my posts and my business.

If, due to the shortness of your post and your use of the word "assume", you mistakenly caught some shrapnel from me, I can acknowledge and apologize for that.

You've posted enough to know there are some people who oversimplify and distort things, whether it is for personal or political reasons. I responded to a back AND forth between you and someone else. It wasn't a targeted shot at you, merely the ongoing "Phil Mickelson I pay 60% in income taxes" nonsense.

So if you feel aggrieved because I quoted your post, I'm sorry. I can appreciate that your finance background gives you more knowledge than most of the other posters.

It's your choice going forward. Nobody is disrespecting you on any educational or racial basis.
I think we all would just like to see you oversimplify and distort the length of your posts. Happy Holidays! #GoCanes

Advertisement
Back