Cam Ward to Portal

Maybe fspoo took the $ allocated for Blount and Bolden and upped their offer?

//takes incoming and ducks head//

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not trying to be a mope but take off the orange and green shades if u had one year as a qb to bump ur draft stock what school u choosing osu or um like its a easy choice 🤣 i pray we get him tho but the delay is kind of worrisome
Black Ink Crew You Are A Bitch GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Not trying to be a mope but take off the orange and green shades if u had one year as a qb to bump ur draft stock what school u choosing osu or um like its a easy choice 🤣 i pray we get him tho but the delay is kind of worrisome

Maybe it's my o/g glasses but don't you ride with the team that can make the biggest jump from one year to next? Then you can at least claim some credit for that success?

Advertisement
Just my useless 2 cents. I'd love to be wrong but tell me we haven't seen this story before. Sad. Hope like **** the kid comes, because it would seem there isn't a real 2nd option. That to me is more damning

Advertisement
One thing I’ll say- while my prediction is Cane, there is still a bit of mystery here. Everybody is eager to see what happens this weekend.
Seems like I’m going to be on my phone this entire weekend lol. Going to **** a lot of ppl off at my Christmas party 😁

Advertisement
Just my useless 2 cents. I'd love to be wrong but tell me we haven't seen this story before. Sad. Hope like **** the kid comes, because it would seem there isn't a real 2nd option. That to me is more damning
Certainly feels similar to smith at this point

Advertisement
Back