Cam Ward to Portal

Guys I want to let you know I spoke with the man who made Cams McDonald's order today and apparently he is between us or an extra large fry.
IMG_0374.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
“The wholes secret lies in confusing the enemy, so he can not fathom our real intent”

Sun Tzu

No nfl team is gonna guarantee a pick in rounds 4-6 for a qb. If they’re waiting that long it’s because the have higher priorities. And if that priority slips into that round then they can’t and won’t pass up n that need for a reach. It’s career suicide.

First and second round, they’re going all in on you cause it’s a high profile pick at the highest profile position.

To me this nfl talk is cap. He’s been known for a while if any nfl team wants him or not and where he projects.
He also knows what cfb teams want him and how much their nil is. No need to meet or see them in person.
Why the wait idk,

It seems bizarre to me that this situation is playing out like it is, so Is it possible that they have their qb commited, but for whatever reason don’t want it public? Maybe they feel “Highly rated portal QB to Miami” headlines would be a distraction for JB, and they really want that bowl win?

Advertisement
another qb played around with us more than once, the first time he demanded that our coach guarantee him the starting spot for him to sign, our coach said no and he went elsewhere. A year later that same kid tried to flirt with coming here again as his coach retired, and instead he went to another school. The kid later became the first pick in the nfl draft but ended up being a bust as a starting nfl qb, mostly because he always did it his way.

The kid was Jeff George, the coach was Jimmy Johnson and instead of coming here and competing for a job and wanting to be here we had Steve Walsh and won a National Championship! If Cam Ward thinks he doesn't want to be here then he isn't going to be successful and neither will we, I think we ae best off when someone who wants to be here is sitting behind our very good O-Line.

Btw, Jeff George's son is our backup right now for the pinstripe bowl! And his dad threw 35 tds in the nfl along with 35 picks for his career, the arm talent that kid has was wasted by his own ego, and nothing else.

Btw, Jeff George's son is our backup right now for the pinstripe bowl! And his dad threw 35 tds in the nfl along with 35 picks for his career, the arm talent that kid has was wasted by his own ego, and nothing else.
35 TDs? lol. Do you ever read something and think, “You know, that just doesn’t look right”?

Jeff George threw 154 TDs in his NFL career and 113 INTs.

another qb played around with us more than once, the first time he demanded that our coach guarantee him the starting spot for him to sign, our coach said no and he went elsewhere. A year later that same kid tried to flirt with coming here again as his coach retired, and instead he went to another school. The kid later became the first pick in the nfl draft but ended up being a bust as a starting nfl qb, mostly because he always did it his way.

The kid was Jeff George, the coach was Jimmy Johnson and instead of coming here and competing for a job and wanting to be here we had Steve Walsh and won a National Championship! If Cam Ward thinks he doesn't want to be here then he isn't going to be successful and neither will we, I think we ae best off when someone who wants to be here is sitting behind our very good O-Line.

I think you meant over his college career as he had over 150 TDs and 110 INTs in the NFL. That said, he had a 22 to 12 TD to INT ratio in his senior year which was not too shabby back then.

He would finish his college career with 6,212 yards, to go with 35 touchdowns and 35 interceptions. In 1989, his final year as a college player, he threw for 2,738 yards, with 22 TD vs 12 INT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back