Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
I’ve heard the holdup is Ward’s lawyers haggling over NIL terms…
As a lawyer who haggles in real life, all I can say is that we keep churning AT THE DIRECTION of our client. The haggling stops immediately when they say so. This appears to be more posturing, which can only be expected when one side has leverage.

Advertisement
As a lawyer who haggles in real life, all I can say is that we keep churning AT THE DIRECTION of our client. The haggling stops immediately when they say so. This appears to be more posturing, which can only be expected when one side has leverage.
Facebook Things GIF

Please allow me to write on this sheet of paper my counteroffer

/proceeds to write a large circle encompassing the entire page

Does it seem plausible that we have several people flipping to us tomorrow eg: Blount, Smith and Mario wanted Cam to announce too? To make the most noise.

Advertisement
I never understood yall getting bad vibes from a father or mom being heavily involved in their kids decision, especially a big decision like this lol should they just not be a parent? No **** they gonna do whatever is in their best interest
But but but but but but, but only the coaches can have agents, am I right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back