Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
How is cam holding anyone hostage lol
It’s a figure of speech dude.
We’re the ones that put ourselves in this position.
Just want this kid would make his mind up already so we can go to our next target if he decides to go somewhere else. Thats all.

Advertisement
Working on the night moves
Night Moves GIF by Bob Seger

Here’s what’s confusing. @DMoney and @Cribby were told we have our QB. Now we are hearing that we are still in negotiations for both. All of this I believe is true. I guess my question is, what is left to negotiate? I would have thought Miami would have had their compensation package ready when both QB’s came to visit. It’s been posted no school was going to match our Nil package.

Here’s what’s confusing. @DMoney and @Cribby were told we have our QB. Now we are hearing that we are still in negotiations for both. All of this I believe is true. I guess my question is, what is left to negotiate? I would have thought Miami would have had their compensation package ready when both QB’s came to visit. It’s been posted no school was going to match our Nil package.
Oh I’m sure the NIL package was ready. I’m fairly sure we offered a bit short of our ‘best’ offer too. We’ve got some real dummies if they didn’t keep an extra bullet or two in the magazine.

Advertisement
Are Ward and Howard potentially waiting on NSD to catch bigger headlines?

Sorry Cam Ward and Will Howard are not big enough names to be more than after thoughts on NSD.

Howard I think may have gotten rattled by all of USC Portal defections and rumors of Riley leaving to the NFL. Wouldn’t be a bad to pivot back to today and press hard.

I was never told we had our QB. I hope we do, and different reliable people hear different things from quality sources. But what I’ve been told consistently is we have targets and we are negotiating.

Kid's going to end up playing himself. Also, what does this say about his attitude? This is exactly what a me first mentality is. I realize it's a big decision, but you also need to realize there are downstream effects to your decision that are also critical to success. If you are just going to sit there and say f-that I am taking my time, then that doesn't speak very well of overall attitude.

Advertisement
I was never told we had our QB. I hope we do, and different reliable people hear different things from quality sources. But what I’ve been told consistently is we have targets and we are negotiating.
Thank you @DMoney. I wasn’t trying to put words in your mouth. I think it was we may have announcement soon in the early stages.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back