Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
What does it mean though? Lol

will ferrell idk GIF

USC plays in the Colosseum. Howard visited them and took pics from the Colosseum. Maybe this was a weird flex from Mirabel? Maybe we landed Howard. LOL, I don't know.

Do you know what percentage of late round picks make an active roster? How about the number that stick around for 3 years?

Did you know that a late round draft pick is only guaranteed about 200k from their rookie contract?

To your point, there's a reason why he's looking to come back.

That said, I saw a graphic that he had a late day two projection. So that's 3rd round. Certainly not cast in stone but it does give him options, at least in the negotiations.

Advertisement
Little dude loves ancient Rome. He posted that last year a few times.

He was my history teacher for 2 years at Columbus. He’s got a wealth of knowledge on Ancient Greek and Roman culture. Helped inspire me to delve deeper into the subject.

Culminating in my rapturous interest in Empirical Canes’ stirring homilies on CiS.

Advertisement
This is where I could see Ward not having an NIL-agent to digest the offers being problematic. Hopefully the family has someone helping them with that. I’d be surprised if FSU is really in the same ball park as us on this.
Yeah, if the Ward family is not careful they could end up playing themselves, and get stuck in a worse situation and with less NIL because we decided to move on.

Advertisement
Bro……. He’s literally not on a team. What are you even talking about lol

Bro, I was agreeing with the approach you wrote up. As far as me saying "Kid isn’t acting like the leader of the team", yes, he's not on the team right now. Thank you for reminding me.

I'll expand on my point about leadership: We've had a history of parents getting involve in steering our QBs (Marve's father, Jacory's father, Jarren Williams' father, Garcia's parents, TVD's parents). Maybe Cam's dad is like Serena's dad and we end up with the world's greatest QB next season. But to me it's a red flag that the kid doesn't stand on his own. Is this about him or about his dad? And the negotiation tactics are also a bad look IMHO. I consider it excessive. And I don't want a selfish person to become our starting QB and lead our team. Maybe this is all his NIL agent's handling. But I am concerned.

I did not mean to imply you agree with any of this.

Yeah, if the Ward family is not careful they could end up playing themselves, and get stuck in a worse situation and with less NIL because we decided to move on.

Which is what I am hoping is the outcome now.

Advertisement
He was my history teacher for 2 years at Columbus. He’s got a wealth of knowledge on Ancient Greek and Roman culture. Helped inspire me to delve deeper into the subject.

Culminating in my rapturous interest in Empirical Canes’ stirring homilies on CiS.
Very cool. I was in Rome this summer. The history is overwhelming. Eternal City.

Advertisement
Back