Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Comes across as immature. I can understand it if it’s an elite player like arch manning, but I’ve never even heard of cam ward
You serious? I can’t tell. The comment is wild and should be viewed as sarcasm. I just dont want to assume your intentions.

Advertisement
You serious? I can’t tell. The comment is wild and should be viewed as sarcasm. I just dont want to assume your intentions.
face would GIF

Advertisement
they went 13-0. I know you guys want to hate to hate but if we were 13-0, wed be screaming elite. they had an elite season at 13-0. fun fact, UF never went undefeated in their entire history. not a lot of teams go unbeaten. FSU did. im not gonna hate on what they did this past year bc they set out a goal to go unbeaten and they did that.
Still have a game left to play.

Still have a game left to play.
I never count the bowls for any team unless it's a playoff. theyre all worthless now with the opt outs. next year some of the bowls will matter more with the expanded pool. either way, yes I agree FSU isnt as good as UGA/Wash/Oregon/Michigan (the best is that they cheated openly and no one cared in the end)/Bama, but they did go unbeaten in the same conference we play in. going 13-0 is an elite feat whether or not you play for a title. id kill for one 11 win season.

I think FSU goes back to being a mediocre team next year but they did what they set out out to do this year w the injuries to their QBs in b2b weeks.

Advertisement
After seeing his dad’s latest cavalier comments of taking his time to at least Xmas, oh and still considering 4-5 other programs they haven’t even visited or the NFL, I move on. This is disrespectful to those who’ve rolled out the red carpet for them and obviously offered more money the family has ever dreamt of. Red flag for his dad to take it all for granted.
Can we please play poker together.

Comes across as immature. I can understand it if it’s an elite player like arch manning, but I’ve never even heard of cam ward
That's only cuz almost no one in here watches pac12 games...and that's fair, they are late for east coasters.
We even had pac12 at night threads and there were only **** near 4 of us in them.
You miss a lot of fun ball tho missing west coast games..not just pac12 either.
You'd know Cam if you'd been able to watch...

Advertisement
This is clearly an educated and street smart guy. He knows that he has Miami where he wants them. This isn't some desperate dad trying to live through his kid. He should be taken seriously. He's played his hand well with Miami. Honestly, Mario looks more amateurish here in this situation.
This is exactly why I said Miami needs numbers. Take two HS, two portal, and brown/williams. Let 1 transfer out by August

That's only cuz almost no one in here watches pac12 games...and that's fair, they are late for east coasters.
We even had pac12 at night threads and there were only **** near 4 of us in them.
You miss a lot of fun ball tho missing west coast games..not just pac12 either.
You'd know Cam if you'd been able to watch...
I’m not interested in soccer

I never count the bowls for any team unless it's a playoff. theyre all worthless now with the opt outs. next year some of the bowls will matter more with the expanded pool. either way, yes I agree FSU isnt as good as UGA/Wash/Oregon/Michigan (the best is that they cheated openly and no one cared in the end)/Bama, but they did go unbeaten in the same conference we play in. going 13-0 is an elite feat whether or not you play for a title. id kill for one 11 win season.

I think FSU goes back to being a mediocre team next year but they did what they set out out to do this year w the injuries to their QBs in b2b weeks.
I am staying out of this buffoonery, but you are arguing that a team that has more wins this year than we do in two years combined is elite, when they predicted them to lose 7 games last year and 4 this year... I would say data supports your claim more than theirs...

This is clearly an educated and street smart guy. He knows that he has Miami where he wants them. This isn't some desperate dad trying to live through his kid. He should be taken seriously. He's played his hand well with Miami. Honestly, Mario looks more amateurish here in this situation.
Let's make up narratives, because we don't know anything. Again, nothing has been said, nothing has been done. Just because it isn't happening on your timeline, doesn't mean Mario or anyone else is being played.

Advertisement
Back